Cam's Citigo Elegance Project

ChalmersCameron

With the delivery of my Citigo approaching, I have already started buying bits for it as it is my first car and I'd like it to be a bit more unique.

On order I have a 75hp 5dr Red Skoda Citigo Elegance with every option back except for the summer pack. I am also getting black alloys and a black stripe as well as the variable load floor.

I have already ordered MTEC bulbs for the front end, apart from indicators which are Philips silver vision.

I will start posting pics when it arrives of the changes I will be making, but I'm very excited!

Cheers

Cam

• Like 1

So my main beam and front fogs arrived today! At this rate I'll have all the parts and not the car aha!

Still waiting on DRL's and indicators!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad I'm not the only one :giggle:

67ia6e.jpg

I've had my collection of bulbs sitting around for a week or so now, I just need the car which has been on a boat since 11th December >.<

Edited by 59Hopper

I'm glad I'm not the only one :giggle:

67ia6e.jpg

I've had my collection of bulbs sitting around for a week or so now, I just need the car which has been on a boat since 11th December >.

What's the bulbs on the far right of the picture ?

I'm waiting for my Citigo too and buying things to alleviate the wait! Have bought the MTEC DRL bulbs, and ordered some Osram Nightbreaker Ultimate H4 bulbs - have these on my current car and they made a big difference. What are the other bulbs you guys are buying?

They are W5W bulbs for the number plate. Thought I would try MTEC bulbs before LEDs (cost difference) and report back ;)

MTEC's must be cheap then, I got 10 led's for under £3!

MTEC's must be cheap then, I got 10 led's for under £3!

Well it wasn't just that, I bought some cheap W5W LEDs for the 2012 Ibiza FR I have at the moment and I have been a bit disappointed with the lack of light they seem to give off so I decided to try both this time and compare :D

You,ll only need 1 though so 1 for spare :)

And that was my thinking too ;)

Im guessing it will be covered with learner decals and maybe a roof box, going on his username

My missus has just got her new instructor car, latest fiesta...

Lovely car, and nice to drive, but I wish she was allowed to have a citigo

We could have our own mini meet on the drive :D

• Like 1

My partner is learning to drive next year and that was one of the main reasons for me changing to a slower car that was cheaper to insure :(

I would love to try and find a driving school near me that used Citigos, I shall have to keep a look out, unfortunately Lincoln is a bit too far...

• 3 weeks later...

*QUICK UPDATE*

Since the car having been ordered in September, I've been told it would be ready for Christmas, and then before. Then I was told jan, then feb and now close to march. So hopefully might get here eventually!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...