The West Meon Hut #11

@Lee

The West Meon Hut, February 4th, 7pm all welcome :hi:

We'd particularly welcome a member with VCDS who wouldn't mind doing some coding, details can be worked out between interested parties :)

The where https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=West+Meon+Hut&hl=en&sll=50.976082,-1.346721&sspn=0.063662,0.169086&oq=the+west+meon+hut&hnear=West+Meon+Hut,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=15

http://www.westmeonpub.co.uk/

I'll try and get along to the next one too. I can't use Christmas as an excuse any more! The A272's not as much fun on dark wet nights as it is in the summer but I really should make the effort.

• Like 1

I'll try and get along to the next one too. I can't use Christmas as an excuse any more! The A272's not as much fun on dark wet nights as it is in the summer but I really should make the effort.

Will try my hardest to make it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There's a strong possibility I'll be running a tad late for tomorrows meet but I shall be there around 19:30 latest.

I thought it always was 19:30 for you Lee! :rofl:

• Like 1

Fashionably late, Jerry :D

Well at least you have turned up each month which is more than I have. Anyway, I will see you tomorrow evening all things being equal

• Like 1

Bah, not going to make this month, sorry chaps. A combination of mild man flu and Superbowl Sunday Hangover sees me stuck to the sofa :(

Next month. Promise.

And I had some new headlamp bulbs to test down the lanes...!

Bah, not going to make this month, sorry chaps. A combination of mild man flu and Superbowl Sunday Hangover sees me stuck to the sofa :(

Next month. Promise.

And I had some new headlamp bulbs to test down the lanes...!

You **** out, mate. A very decent chap with VCDS came especially, all the way from Wiltshire. I hope your cold gets better eventually :D

• Like 1

Yes it was a little wet and windy on the way back, but got home safely in the end.

Lee, Did you say Sam knew a good alloy place? as I think Ben interested in getting his alloys done as well

• Like 1

Yeah, I was dodging the foliage on the way home too. Good to see a few new faces (new to me anyway) and another Felicia at last.

Yes it was a little wet and windy on the way back, but got home safely in the end.

Lee, Did you say Sam knew a good alloy place? as I think Ben interested in getting his alloys done as well

Yep definitely interested :)