Get your beads out

Sparkly

Beading is a good sign of the water repellant properties of your LSP

BUT

It should be remembered that nearlly all LSP products will bead well after an initial application

The TRUE measure of a product is how it beads after a week or so..or after a first wash

Beading is a good sign of the water repellant properties of your LSP

BUT

It should be remembered that nearlly all LSP products will bead well after an initial application

The TRUE measure of a product is how it beads after a week or so..or after a first wash

Amy's car still beading well weeks after you applied the abyss Chris. We thank you.

• Like 1

Yep the Armor all has been on for weeks think I did it in October/November washes really well. I have only been washing the car every two weeks or more and it stays clean and shiny for ages and then only the bottom of the car is dirty. Its great stuff.

Edited by cl coupe
  • Like 2

Not tried the Armour All...but it looks like it may protect well

Any ideas on the durability cl coupe?

Very good many weeks still clean and I only hand washed in carplan snow foam and looks like it has been fully waxed again. Snow has slid off the car. Rain seems to wash the car.

Also you spend time washing and waxing normally then it gets trashed after you drive to work and back this takes about a week to get anywhere near dirty and then only the sills and bottom of the door get dirty.

Got a free sample with auto express I have now got a bottle of it but not had to use it at the free pack did the whole car and it is still as good as when I put it on.

Armour all is a product I've only heard decent reports about. But will never take of in the likes of Detailing World as it's not "En Vogue". Which is fair enough, that's probably the reason I've not tried it. I tend to jump on the band wagon a bit. I'm happy with what I've got though.......for now!!!

Armour all is a product I've only heard decent reports about. But will never take of in the likes of Detailing World as it's not "En Vogue". Which is fair enough, that's probably the reason I've not tried it. I tend to jump on the band wagon a bit. I'm happy with what I've got though.......for now!!!

I'm happy not to jump on the band wagon too. Lol. I have plenty of waxes and sealants to keep me going for a very long time

My Yeti sprouted fur overnight to keep warm :)

gallery_80615_568_461046.jpg

Didn't really work though as it was very cold getting in this morning!

mine looked a lot like this, though i was too busy being late for work and swearing profusely to take a pic.

• Like 3