Car booked in for its 4 year "Nearly everything" !

ChrisRs

Just had the service, 2 tyres due in Feb, then cambelt/MOT beginning April. £785 all in. Just as well it's not in one go like you Chris, 2 kids in nursery is absolutely rinsing me of spare cash! Suspect I won't be stretching to the the water pump.  

Ive done my fair share of paying out as well..just like we all do Alan

BTW is a 'toad fund licence' for amphibious cars?

I know its been raining a lot but even R-36's aren't floatable are they?...... :giggle:

Do those large exhausts house propellers? :giggle:

If it's 4yr old take it to an Indy.

I've just been quoted 450 by the dealer for water pump, timing belt and coolant

280 from Indy, ex Audi technician 14 yrs service. Oil and Filter change £115 from dealer. Indy is £20 quid labour if I supply the parts, 30% off at Ecp just now.

Don't line their pockets. They really don't care.

If it's 4yr old take it to an Indy.

I've just been quoted 450 by the dealer for water pump, timing belt and coolant

280 from Indy, ex Audi technician 14 yrs service. Oil and Filter change £115 from dealer. Indy is £20 quid labour if I supply the parts, 30% off at Ecp just now.

Don't line their pockets. They really don't care.

No can do

Got warranty :-(

You don't have to pay £475 for toad fund license! And 2100 in 3 years for rent for girls at uni

Only 2100 for THREE years?

I paid that in 3 months at the mo!!!!! Eeeek!

Still lucky u!

My kids barely out of diapers!

And diapers were expensive!

Lol

Sorry missed a 0 (was on phone make that £21000 !! :wall:  .I never used disposable nappies, diapers is american, imagine if Henry the 8th put nappies on Elizabeth the 1st they would still be in landfill now as they don't rot . Use a terry nappy much more green, and saves a fortune, I once had 32 women watch me fold one on my daughter at a playgroup as they had never seen one folded/put on a baby 

• Like 1

Sorry missed a 0 (was on phone make that £21000 !! :wall:  .I never used disposable nappies, diapers is american, imagine if Henry the 8th put nappies on Elizabeth the 1st they would still be in landfill now as they don't rot . Use a terry nappy much more green, and saves a fortune, I once had 32 women watch me fold one on my daughter at a playgroup as they had never seen one folded/put on a baby

Thats more like it!

Wow

U had 32 yummy mummies watching u?

Cool

I only had a wrinkly old health visitor watching me do my kids nappy ;-)

No warranty after 3 yrs.
My dealer crap from day 1, and second closest dealer and third closest dealer who can't even deal with a screenwash vat receipt. West end edi, your guys daft and the boss is even more so. You lost at 30g order over a 4 quid bottle of screenwash. 

Edited by damo
Bad language removed