FL Real World Standard Equipment

aerofurb

IMG_0537_zps9de5f62a.jpg

IMG_0541_zpsb25f06cd.jpg

IMG_0542_zpse404e975.jpg

Hope that helps but I should say that in real life the inserts actually look better than the photographs, being a light metallic bronze colour rather than the drab brown shown in the configurator

Edited by Andy831
  • Like 2

Actually, the new brochure shows them as looking rather different from the configurator, too.  And the 'Standard Elegance' pictures on P26/7 shows the Boreal inserts!

New Brochure?????

Which one. :devil:

Fred

That's interesting.  So they're not the murky brown/green colour shown on the configurator?  Brushed aluminium sounds fine to me - probably not necessary to specify the Boreal wood, then.  Any chance of a photo if you have time?

Not the best of light but this is my FL SE dash 

post-52230-0-40126500-1389978547_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Is the FL Yeti being produced? All dealers i have been to havent got anything about it yet. No brochure, not even a car.

Well if it isn't being produced, how have we managed to get reports and photos of members here who have one?

Well if it isn't being produced, how have we managed to get reports and photos of members here who have one?

Ive seen one picture on this thread. Havent been on any other thread. Hence asking to clarify, as all dealers ive seen dont have one in. 

Ive seen one picture on this thread. Havent been on any other thread. Hence asking to clarify, as all dealers ive seen dont have one in. 

have a look here picked up on the 20/12/13 http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/298751-well-the-new-fl-is-home/

I have a brand new and unused  set (2 pieces) of the FL brushed alloy dash trim that was very kindly given to me by another member from his new FL, as he had the wood inserts fitted by the dealer on delivery. They were for my FL Elegance, which I had to cancel. Free to anyone who wants them, just the cost of the postage. PM me if interested.

See post #32 in this thread for what they look like.

I have a brand new and unused  set (2 pieces) of the FL brushed alloy dash trim that was very kindly given to me by another member from his new FL, as he had the wood inserts fitted by the dealer on delivery. They were for my FL Elegance, which I had to cancel. Free to anyone who wants them, just the cost of the postage. PM me if interested.

See post #32 in this thread for what they look like.

That is very generous of you TS. TY.

That is very generous of you TS. TY.

TY?

Glad you approve of at least something I do.

Someone has already PM'd me and is having them for his Moon White FL, which some members for some reason do not seem to think is worth the extra premium (which I do BTW). :devil:

If you want to swap your dash inserts to L&K black ones you need

5L2 858 418 LN77 (long one)

5L2 858 417 FN77 (short one to right of steering column)

You're looking at £120 for the pair.

Think I will be carbon wrapping ours when it arrives in a few days. I have a roll in the loft left over from doing my van. will be cheaper than buying replacements. No idea if it will look any good when done mind.

TY?

Glad you approve of at least something I do.

Someone has already PM'd me and is having them for his Moon White FL, which some members for some reason do not seem to think is worth the extra premium (which I do BTW). :devil:

I do hope it looks good in Moon white

Haha...  have a look at point 25 in this thread from the year TWENTY TEN! Yes FOUR YEARS ago:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/160051-if-you-are-about-to-order-a-yeti-things-to-think-about/

Nothing changes at SUK does it...

As to that champagne trim in the Elegance...  I posted a pic of that when I was in Frankfurt in this thread.  Ghastly as the champagne colour matches absolutely NOTHING inside the car. I've never seen so much sparkle on an OE dash in my life. Aftermarket tat fine, but as OE??! 

3yng.jpg

• Like 1