signing in for the last time,traded the vrs in for an vw r32..

mickvrs1

I've decided to trade in my solidly reliable and lovely fabia vrs for a mint mk5 vw r32,too good to miss out on..so I'd like to say a big thankyou to Briskoda for having such an informative,very helpful and comprehensive website,that has helped me out many a time,and a big thankyou to all it's Members who,without their knowledge and experience it would not be possible.

Many thanks,

Mickvrs1

You don't have to leave, just because you have changed brand, there are lots of members including myself who have not owned a Skoda for years on here. The Golf shares a lot with the Octavia, and what applies to the Octavia applies equally to the Golf.

Good luck with the Golf, like the R32 a lot. Just like my A8 though, expect around 10MPG around town and around 20-25MPG on a good run.

We have a small V6 contingent on Brisky, it reached a dizzy 3 with me, SNH and Trev, they both sold theres and now it is just me lol

You could join the VR6OC but will find it a little sedate over there compared to here ;)  

On the fuel side of things you will notice you have bought a "half a tank car" this means if you go out for the day it will use half a tank, if you go to work and back it will use half a tank or if you nip the shop for a pint of milk it will also use half a tank, because you will take the long way round wherever you go..

Enjoy your Golf I manage 30's in my VR6 when on a run, low 20's around town and 9mpg when on track with 160 miles to £85 of petrol  :blush:

• Like 1

I'm still hanging around, I joined when I had an Ibiza, then a megane then a mk6 fiesta then finally a skoda Fabia! Since then I moved into a civic type r and now an audi tt :D

You don't half get around a bit Josh ;)