Got my new meteor grey VRS today.

Emperors new clothes, looks awful. Not a patch on this.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/302747-race-blue-vrs-with-silver-geminis/

But, your money, your choice!

Nice car looks great and the sliver wheels really suit the blue. But as someone who has a Meteor Grey hatch on order I think the grey is great . Its at bit different but as you say not to everyone's taste.

Andy

So far, you have just been negative about pretty much everything you have commented on..so that says a lot really.

but hey i'm not on here to get into a petty argument, your entitled to your opinion like everyone else. 

• Like 4

"your entitled to your opinion like everyone else."

Exactly !

I think your just upset because you have one on order and someone has dared to question your choice. No need, you like it and that is all that matters.

Personally, I think the Race Blue is common because it is the best looking, I also like the metallic green but any car is spoiled by black wheels. In my opinion !

Edited by bernieeccles
  • Like 1

Enjoy it davidgibson. It looks grand, grand, grand. Good choice. I think meteor looks fab on the Fabia, been looking at it for a while and it's really grown on me. It looks even better on your motor.

Emperors new clothes, looks awful. Not a patch on this.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/302747-race-blue-vrs-with-silver-geminis/

But, your money, your choice!

Looked at it in grey, not my cup of tea 'battleship'. Then looked at the blue one, lovely colour indeed....... but

For some reason although I love that blue and dislike the grey I'm finding this grey/black look rather pleasing and aggressive especially on those rims. Given the choice I'd be jumping in the grey one, maybe the blue is just too pretty after seeing it in sinister mode.

• Like 2

I have had a blue one, I don't dislike it, also had white one its really nice and was my 1st choice (even although its a nightmare to keep clean), until I saw the meteor and black combo.

These pics in this post have confirmed I have made the right choice for me the now, until I get itchy feet and get a new car again

• Like 1

I have had a blue one, I don't dislike it, also had white one its really nice and was my 1st choice (even although its a nightmare to keep clean), until I saw the meteor and black combo.

These pics in this post have confirmed I have made the right choice for me the now, until I get itchy feet and get a new car again

When you get itchy feet I can swap you a foot scratcher for your old mota if you like?

• Like 1

Nice to see someone doing things a little differently...The Meteor isnt for me but fair play mate. It may have looked better with the Gemini's as im not keen on the Pictoris wheels

"My opinion is your probably not the kind of member this forum is looking for."

Want do you want , a load of sycophants ?

Umm, how about better spelling?  :rofl:

On topic, I think it looks good and probably better with black wheels rather than silver ones. I think it suits the hatch better than the estate. Enjoy your new car!

I'm not into the meteor grey myself, but at least if you change your mind it's primed and ready for a top coat of your choice  ;)

Enjoy your new car and fair play for choosing something a little different!

• Like 1

Indeed Dr and while I agree that we don't want a forum full of sycophants, I tend to to go with the thought that if I don't like, approve or have nothing of value to add then I simply don't post against it.

It's worked ok on all the other forums I belong to.

In case you haven't spotted it, I have a Shiny Primer one and I love it! :)

Edited by Mence
  • Like 2