Country delivery times for VRS Hatch and Estate

Hi, whats the current advertised delivery times in your local country?

In France it's 20 weeks for a VRS hatch and 40 weeks for an estate.

Almost a year wait for a new car - incredible !! Must be popular.

I'm told France is not one of the countries with high priority at present ...

Although not vRS my Elegance from Denmark will have been 5 1/2 months from order to delivery if it arrives as planned. Ordered WK 45 provisional build week 10+3 weeks to deliver..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

My RS estate (they're called station wagons here in New Zealand - and no 'v' in the model name either) was ordered in mid November and has just been delayed by two weeks so is now due to arrive in mid March. Having said that, it's just a dealer spec car so this is the reason it's 'only' taking four months to arrive. I didn't even bother to ask how long it would take to put in an order for an exact specification!

Belgium

order on 1st week December

Planned delivery 15/03/14

Some delay options: pano roof, ACC.

On Brussels motorshow 2 weeks ago asked delivery time new order= approx. 4-5 months

From the previous model Vrs they sold in B. 100 cars a year now sinds introduction

250 units sold they didn't expect such a succes, so demand bigger as foreseen production= long waiting time

In Italy I had to go to Switzerland to see the Estate in flesh in late August, then I ordered it Aug.29, test drived it at the first demo arriving in early november, then I got it on dec.27 and registered it in January 7th. Actually it's the first Vrs on the Quattroruote Skoda Forum (  http://forum.quattroruote.it/forums/show/125.page ), with about 7 in the waiting.queue. Nowadays delivery times are reducing a bit but it's still about 4 months. All worth the wait, anyway   :giggle:  :rock:  :sun:

SPAIN

I ordered W41. In that moment the expected lead time was 12 weeks. Im still waiting, and expected delivery time is W15.

If you want to make an order now, they told you 6 MONTHS.

Bulgaria,

TSI Elegance Estate, not VRS

order on last week of October

Planned delivery - in max 20 weeks

Delay options: Front assist

till the moment no BW assigned

Edited by Balanoff

My RS estate (they're called station wagons here in New Zealand - and no 'v' in the model name either) was ordered in mid November and has just been delayed by two weeks so is now due to arrive in mid March. Having said that, it's just a dealer spec car so this is the reason it's 'only' taking four months to arrive. I didn't even bother to ask how long it would take to put in an order for an exact specification!

They are technically RS's in the UK too, however Skoda UK were forced to brand them as vRS as Ford UK got the knock with them trying to use the RS brand as they have the UK copyright or something like anyway.

I'm in Switzerland and have just ordered a vRS tdi estate with a few options (ACC, Columbus nav).

I ordered on the 20th Jan and was told i could wait up to 6 months.

I got my preliminary build date from the factory on Friday which was the week beginning the 31st March.

Allowing for up to 4 weeks delivery that would be between 2.5 to 3.5 months.

Seems quite reasonable given the problems lots of people are reporting about delivery times.

Fingers crossed it doesn't move too much..

Thanks for all the replies and info. Seems that France is in the same situation as most countries. For me I went for a vRS hatch so 20 wks is not so bad. Looking forward to having it before summer holidays. I'm told that the delivery times are quite pessimistic and the actual delivery date is earlier than the original planned delivery date. Hope it's true.

When I was ordering mine another customer had an extra 1 weeks delay before being allowed to drive off the garage four-court due to some issues with the chassis number being incorrectly registered - but I guess that's French administration for you !! hopefully won't have the same issues.

Counting the days until  :sun:

Thanks for all the replies and info. Seems that France is in the same situation as most countries. For me I went for a vRS hatch so 20 wks is not so bad. Looking forward to having it before summer holidays. I'm told that the delivery times are quite pessimistic and the actual delivery date is earlier than the original planned delivery date. Hope it's true.

When I was ordering mine another customer had an extra 1 weeks delay before being allowed to drive off the garage four-court due to some issues with the chassis number being incorrectly registered - but I guess that's French administration for you !! hopefully won't have the same issues.

Counting the days until  :sun:

Lucky you being so close the mountains :blush: , my VRS would be up those mountain roads to nearest ski resort every weekend if I lived near Grenoble

• Like 1

Lucky you being so close the mountains :blush: , my VRS would be up those mountain roads to nearest ski resort every weekend if I lived near Grenoble

Like that  :rock: trouble is driving down again and smoking out the disc brakes. Don't last very long round these parts.

Like that  :rock: trouble is driving down again and smoking out the disc brakes. Don't last very long round these parts.

Would quite happily replace the discs/pads every 4 months if it meant snowboarding every weekend for 4/5 months :rock:

• Like 1

Would quite happily replace the discs/pads every 4 months if it meant snowboarding every weekend for 4/5 months :rock:

What goes up must come down  :thumbup: Not forgetting the extra rims, snow tyres and 2x on/off changes each year. Just as much fun in summer time though - I know some awesome runs that make you think you have died and gone to heaven  :angel:

Edited by Steveh3