VCDS Options

Mine's only an Ambiente.

Maybe the higher spec Elegances had a different controller perhaps for additional functions (such as headlight washers) which the Ambiente doesn't have.

Hi all,

I have a 07 octavia vrs & want the following options turned on if possible,

CH/LH lights

Twin rear fogs

Scandinavian DRLs

Large MPH display (I have maxidot display).

Selective unlocking (drivers dr 1unlock - 2unlock full car)

Just need to find some1 local-ish to Cambridge/Huntingdon.

Edited by Dubbsley

• 2 weeks later...

Hi does anyone have vcds near spalding area to help me add both rear fogs, drls if poss & anything else that they can help with thanks in advance.

sorry forgot to say it is a Octavia vrs 2008

Edited by bell222

Wondered if the mirrors can be set to auto close / open when ignition switched? 

Also anybody in the Hull / East Yorkshire area could help me tweak a few options?

I have a FL elegence estate

Many thanks

Paul

Only an hour and a bit up the road in Whitby if that's any use, Paul?

Mirrors can't be made to fold automatically without changing the mirror units to ones with motors in, and various other bits of controller and wiring changes. Be aware that the FL models are quite limited as to what you can do to them.

Mike

Hi Mike, that's a kind offer, I may have a run out to the seaside  :sun:

I do have motorised mirrors, it's just i have to remember to flick the switch to close / open manually. Would be good to get them to do it automatically.

Do you have a list of changeable options for FL models? (sorry if i've missed it in this thead)

Many thanks

Paul

• 2 months later...

VAGCOM address 09 central electrics , long coding, long coding helper, turn signal as running light and type in a value between 0-100 this is for the brightness. I have mine at 20% and is a good brightness. Need to get a night shot really.

C6207C4D-F630-4294-9A97-37E3F1917598_zps

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

VAGCOM address 09 central electrics , long coding, long coding helper, turn signal as running light and type in a value between 0-100 this is for the brightness. I have mine at 20% and is a good brightness. Need to get a night shot really.C6207C4D-F630-4294-9A97-37E3F1917598_zps

Cheers mate.

Anybody in the lincolnshire/yorkshire area that could do a few vcds tweaks for me?? I live near sleaford but spend a few odd weekends to and from Rotherham, near Sheffield :)

Looking for needle sweep, alarm chirp, twin rear fogs, teardrop wipe and maybe a couple others activating if possible :)

It's a 57 plate preFL vrs btw :)

• Like 1