BREAKING silver fabia VRS 2004 **GETTING SCRAPPED THIS WEEKEND**

mattvrestate

Looking for the battery box assembly complete. How much posted if you have it? Cheers

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk

I still have it but im pretty sure one of the lugs that hold the fuse cover on is broken.. still sits in place fine. are u still interested?

20140120_181315.jpg

can you get pictures up for the seats and when you say

full set being just the driver and passenger or rear's too?

This is the drivers m8 with the cig burns.. the rest are in the shed + its hammering it down so wont be getting those out tonight!

Yes £60 for the full set front + back ;)

seats, not for sure though as i want to see the rest of the seats to see whether its worth to get or not, but i do want the bumper, to be honest

i will get pics up at weekend if its not too wet + windy

you will have to collect the seats/ bumper from Wakefield is that ok?

Got a couple of people interested in the bumper so will need a diposit to secure it. Pm me or txt me for my paypal details m8

i will get pics up at weekend if its not too wet + windy

you will have to collect the seats/ bumper from Wakefield is that ok?

Got a couple of people interested in the bumper so will need a diposit to secure it. Pm me or txt me for my paypal details m8

As i am from Birmingham so yeh i guess yeh be alright to be honest.

If the seat back adjustment problem happens to be the metal bar that you actually turn, then I have 2 if that's any good to anyone.

it is m8.. i bought them out of a rolled car ages ago + there must be a slight bend in that bar.. never bothered to strip the seat or replace anything because it was set up perfect for the missus :D

it is m8.. i bought them out of a rolled car ages ago + there must be a slight bend in that bar.. never bothered to strip the seat or replace anything because it was set up perfect for the missus :D

Ok mate well if it bothers whoever buys them then point them my way.

Should have a rack lined up for 35 when I get round to trekking to barnsley. Cheers though

call it £30 then m8 n u can trek up to Wakefield if u want ;)

Ooooo tempting! But if I come to you then I'm going to end up buying more seats too :( would be even more tempting if you could fit said rack also :D???