BREAKING silver fabia VRS 2004 **GETTING SCRAPPED THIS WEEKEND**

mattvrestate

Very tiny enquiry: do you have a passenger side rear door tweeter cover and would it fit a 1.9 tdi comfort estate? Would it even be worth you posting it?!

passenger side rear door was wiped out m8.. the car came with a replacement door (in black) but it was bare so no trims/ lock etc..

How much for the front grill with the VRS badge on? (whole ting) posted to Northern Ireland

have the plastic grill with the VRS logo..+ the outer silver painted bit.. but the chrome bit (that was painted black) has gone..

which bit are u after pal?

All the parts that iv used the Post Office to deliver only got sent yesterday because the local Post Office to my work is being refurbished and i only get chance to post while on road test at work. When i finish work my local Post office is shut. Appoligies to those that paid me last week.. items shud be with you by the end of this week

Matt