Where are all the vRS's?

All us squaddies based over in Germany are buying them just on my little camp there's two race blue hatches along with an estate,a white estate with the big 19" wheels black pack and sunset glass looks very nice.a green hatch and my black estate. Go to any other camp and you see plenty. They are proving very popular and rightly so brilliant cars.

I'll have to get a photo done, along with the Superb,non VRS Octavia and Rapid owners,could be the start of the Bielefeld Skoda Owners Club. Even my OC drives a Superb estate :-).

I'm on the roads a lot around the Surrey,Hampshire boarder and in five months I've seen 2 race blue estates and one white hatch and that's mine! Seen a couple at the dealers in aldershot both white estates but haven't seen them out and about

Thats cause the stealers in Aldershot are too Fn tight with the discounts to sell one & the fossil of a Sales Manager looks like he'd have a heart attack if you even mentioned the word.

Not surprizingly, I went to City Skoda in Basingstoke for my Octy Eley.

Regards

T

• Like 1

All us squaddies based over in Germany are buying them just on my little camp there's two race blue hatches along with an estate,a white estate with the big 19" wheels black pack and sunset glass looks very nice.a green hatch and my black estate. Go to any other camp and you see plenty. They are proving very popular and rightly so brilliant cars.

I'll have to get a photo done, along with the Superb,non VRS Octavia and Rapid owners,could be the start of the Bielefeld Skoda Owners Club. Even my OC drives a Superb estate :-).

Enjoy it while you guys can ...those little paper things you hand over at petrol stations will soon be a thing of the past....it was nice while it lasted tho..lol

• Like 1

Until Sunday I'd only seen 3 on my travels up and down the M3: a blue estate that I've seen duck out at J4, a silver estate heading north the other morning and a red hatch on the outskirts of Southampton. Then, as I was taking mine for its first run out all the way along the South Coast to Dymchurch in Kent, I saw 5 also out and about.

So they are out there, somewhere, forming a select little group!

I've had mine since oct so have been spotting for 4 months and finally saw 1st one today apart from the dealers demo !!! Black estate on  A17 outside Kings Lynn

I have been at DM Keith in Leeds today to pick up a loan car and they have had a red hatch in the showroom (already sold) and a black hatch still wrapping outside. There was also a green VRS Estate parked. Quite a few around.

I have one down here in Sussex, so far I have only seen two others, one Meteor Grey in the showroom with mine and one white one......

Enjoy it while you guys can ...those little paper things you hand over at petrol stations will soon be a thing of the past....it was nice while it lasted tho..lol

Those cheeky bits of paper have just gone down in price, roughly costing what I was paying in 2008, this is due to now having to pay for your lights test or a road test if your cars over 3 years old shocking news!!!

I thought id of seen loads by now with all the vrs orders, but i don't recall ever seeing one apart from at the dealers in dartford.

I've seen a couple of standard octavia iii's only, and about 872 Yeti's