Vrs delivery locations

They're quite a few vrs's going out lately! Too many to keep track of! What others am I looking out for? Other than a blue vrs going Mansfield?

Ben, could you keep an eye out for a VRS black with 19" alloys to Benfield Skoda? Should be due anytime soon

Thanks pal.

benfield Skoda in what part if the country? A black vrs estate went out yesterday. But not sure where.

They're quite a few vrs's going out lately! Too many to keep track of! What others am I looking out for? Other than a blue vrs going Mansfield?

Corrida Red VRS Estate to Coventry/Birmingham - Dealer has locations in both

Is everything going through Grimsby? I see one for Coventry above....i'm in Northampton and just assumed it was coming via Sheerness?

I'm in Milton Keynes and mine went to Grimsby. Still there I think though :-/

Is everything going through Grimsby? I see one for Coventry above....i'm in Northampton and just assumed it was coming via Sheerness?

I wouldn't say all cars are going through Grimsby as I don't know, but my Coventry bound car went to Grimsby, it might still be there as I haven't heard from the dealer since Monday.

I wouldn't say all cars are going through Grimsby as I don't know, but my Coventry bound car went to Grimsby, it might still be there as I haven't heard from the dealer since Monday.

What day did yours reach Grimsby? They have to wait for a transport permit.

What day did yours reach Grimsby? They have to wait for a transport permit.

I am not sure my dealer contacted me on Monday afternoon to say it had arrived, he was waiting for the transport order to be raised, I haven't heard anymore since.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the ships arriving empty then?! Schelde Highway arrived yesterday evening didn't it?

There havebeen a couple of Emden-Sheerness trips in the last few days too.....maybe the Southerners are being looked after at the moment!!

Probably going over old ground here Ben but what happens when the ship arrives? Presumably the cars are driven off into a compound to await certain documents before being driven onto the lorries? how many days (roughly) does a car sit at Grimsby before being moved on? Thats a car which has been ordered rather than a car which is going into storage!

Cheers for keeping an eye out Ben. It's really appreciated

Mines now arrived. I'm getting delivery from the lease company a week today (hopefully it arrives with no damage and the suspension blocks removed!) :notme:

I don't know about the time it takes, from ship to truck. The yard was empty today and we've been struggling for cars! I used to deliver Mercedes commercial vehicles and sometime, I had delivery notes for vehicles that was still on the boat! And I used to have to wait 15 mins or so whilst it's taken off. They used to drive it to the back if my truck and I'd take it straight away.

So I can't see it being a long process to be honest. I have had 5 days off work due to a stag doo in benidorm.

So I'm just about coming round to what's goin off. And I've delivered 14 volvos and only been in Grimsby twice this week. So sorry for lack of knowledge. But when the yard fills up with cars for me to check... I shall!

I have Skoda Lincoln on Monday! Anyone waiting for a vrs to go there? I may have it?

Hi Ben

Thank you for this great little service that you are doing :clap: .

Please keep a look out for my VRS Going from Grimsby to DM Keith Hull.

Listed as in transit yesterday (Friday).

Race Blue.

Anthracite Wheels.

Sunset Glass

Kessy

Cheers. 

Edited by hawkeye880

Hi Ben

Race Blue.

Anthracite Wheels.

Sunset Glass

Kessy

Cheers. 

oh and leather.

oh and leather.

I'll be in Grimsby Monday morning so I'll have a look then. But more than likely, with how quiet it is at the min, it be afternoon when we see cars coming through. I'll keep you posted.

I enjoy doing it. It's my pleasure.

• Like 1

Hi Ben

Race Blue.

Anthracite Wheels.

Sunset Glass

Kessy

Cheers.

Oh, another local! I was lucky enough to get the full "gold delivery service" for my vRS to Hull from Ben a few weeks ago!

Where abouts are you? I'm in Brough but work in Hull. I'll keep an eye out for you

• Like 1

I'll be in Grimsby Monday morning so I'll have a look then. But more than likely, with how quiet it is at the min, it be afternoon when we see cars coming through. I'll keep you posted.

I enjoy doing it. It's my pleasure.

Thanks  Ben.  :happy:

Oh, another local! I was lucky enough to get the full "gold delivery service" for my vRS to Hull from Ben a few weeks ago!

Where abouts are you? I'm in Brough but work in Hull. I'll keep an eye out for you

Hi Fewie

I am In Hessle, Will also look for you Yours is White isn't it? What Spec is it? What are your honest opinions now you've had yours a couple of weeks or so?

Seen my first blue Vrs going into Anlaby the other day the only other one I Have seen is the dealers Black one. so still Quite rare around here for now. :thumbup: