Vrs delivery locations

I'm assuming my vrs tdi estate race blue is at dealers, we've been given vehicle registration today and they are notifying us tomorrow of delivery date ...wheyyyyy!!!!! Lol ....registration plate puts it as being a dealer in Leeds

I think that's how it works, I don't have anything to do with prep and paperwork side if the car. But normally once they've got the car, they have a chassis number and have confirmed the spec is correct then they sort the plates out. I'll still be in the compound. So if I deliver there anytime soon I'll let you know. What colour and body type. Anything that may stand out? If I knew how to post pics directly from the I phone, I would! Haha

Ben, no need to look out for my car anymore it's at the dealers and we will be collecting it on Thursday, keep up the good work mate.

WiggosSidBurns will get some picks on when we collect it, stay patient it'll be worth the wait and it might even getto you earlier than predicted I didn't expect to get it til the middle of June the way things were going

Ben, no need to look out for my car anymore it's at the dealers and we will be collecting it on Thursday, keep up the good work mate.

WiggosSidBurns will get some picks on when we collect it, stay patient it'll be worth the wait and it might even getto you earlier than predicted I didn't expect to get it til the middle of June the way things were going

ahhh that's brill news congrats! Enjoy you're new baby! Apologies I wasn't able to give you a heads up.

Hi Ben.  I have an  Octavia Vrs Estate dsg Rallye green that I have been told is built, but not yet at Emden port. That was Monday. Think it will probably go to the Tyne as I live in Teesside but just in case...... Shouldn't miss it if it goes to the wrong port, even with the plastic covers on it.

I will reply on this when it reaches the dealer.

Thanks anyway, you do a good updating job.

I'm not too sure what port in will go too, as we do have drivers that go up that way. Sometimes I think it's just easier to send them to a port that is busier with transporters to keep them busy in the quiet periods. I have nothing to do with that side though. I shall keep my eye out. I don't deliver that far up. But our company deliver Porsche and they go on the same load. And as you can imagine, when we deliver Porsche, it's 1 here and 1 there. Never 5 or 9 to one dealership. And they can be scattered round the country. So to help they put others cars with a load of Porsches and then it's economical for the company and you bet you're car sooner. Or at least that's the plan. Haha.

Looking at Grimsby docks on ship tracker over the weekend,seems the car ferries kept rolling in over Easter. There could be some catching up to do.

Then looking at The Tyne I didn't see one go in. However 1 left this morning to go back to Emden.

I see, no doubt, we'll have a lot of work on our hands when we get back tomorrow.

Bought myself a new car over the bank hol myself so I now know the feeling of waiting. Although I'll not have the long wait as I've gone for a Audi S3.

As always I shall keep my beadie eye open and alert and give you a heads up if I see anything.

Hi Ben im waiting on a blue vrs estate black pack tints. To come to lookers in Manchester. Did the one going to Stockport have these extras on? Was it definatley Stockport and not Salford? thanks in advance

Hi Ben im waiting on a blue vrs estate black pack tints. To come to lookers in Manchester. Did the one going to Stockport have these extras on? Was it definatley Stockport and not Salford? thanks in advance

no defiantly said Stockport on the paperwork. Yes it had tints, but don't think it had black pack. A lot of our guys have gone into the docks for deliveries or Scotland today. Don't know why though

I'm about to deliver 1 fabia, 2 yettis, 1 roomster, 1 space back, a city go, and a octavia estate to Bradford Skoda.

Oh well nevermind! My car has had a transport number for 18 days!!! If you could keep your eyes I would appreciate it

Thanks!

not a problem, I shall do that! I'll be in the docks in the morning so I'll have a look to see what is going out tomorrow.

There has been 3 of the "Highway" ships in Emden all day. One has set off for Sheerness. Watching the other 2 so try to find their destinations. Mine was ready for the ferry this morning. As I mentioned earlier I think it may go to the Tyne, but so far not seen one head that way.

There has been 3 of the "Highway" ships in Emden all day. One has set off for Sheerness. Watching the other 2 so try to find their destinations. Mine was ready for the ferry this morning. As I mentioned earlier I think it may go to the Tyne, but so far not seen one head that way.

Well the Schelde Highway shows its setting off for Grimsby, so still nothing seems to head for the Tyne. Wonder if they don't go there now.

Just noticed City of Rotterdam is sat in port and has Been Tyne, Göteborg, Emben. So answered my question.So may do reverse trip...... Or maybe not......

Well the Schelde Highway shows its setting off for Grimsby, so still nothing seems to head for the Tyne. Wonder if they don't go there now.

we are expecting a quiet period and have de hired trucks as a result. I doubt very much they'd send cars elsewhere when a major port isn't busy. They'd much rather have that port ticking over and trucks running. It's only a 3 hour drive up you're way and they'll be deliveries on the way. I'm 90% certain that you're car will come through Grimsby. What spec and colour is it again. Seen a white octavia vrs today in the load lanes ready to go out. Didn't get chance to see delivery location. But it was a hatch with tints and anthracite wheels.

Hi benh22

Now showing City of Rotterdam will be heading to Newcastle (Tyne). So last 24hs 2 set for Grimsby, 1 for Sheerness and now 1 for Tyne. MUST NEED THE SPACE over there.

Just my luck. The ship that should have my Car on missed the tide at the Tyne. Was high tide at midnight but is still stuck out there. Probably missed a birthing slot.MORE DELAYS...