Vrs delivery locations

Hi. Mine was due to arrive in uk this weekend, not sure where it wi be going too, it's a VRS TDI estate, race blue, going to letchworth. Any ideas where it will go too?

Hi I'm expecting white VRs TDI estate, black pack, winter pack, remote hatch, it's going to Benfield Motors in Newcastle. Last notification I had was 'In transit to UK'. Would it come in via Grimsby?

yes most probable it will be going or at Grimsby. I shall keep my eys open for you's it's starting to pick up again now

Hi Ben... any chance you've seen a black w/ black pack vRS estate (tints, normal wheels) sitting on the dockside, apparently unloved, for about a month now?  If you have, would you mind letting it know that it is loved and will have an owner real soon now.  Thanks.

:rofl:

Hi Ben... any chance you've seen a black w/ black pack vRS estate (tints, normal wheels) sitting on the dockside, apparently unloved, for about a month now? If you have, would you mind letting it know that it is loved and will have an owner real soon now. Thanks.

:rofl:

haha where is it going? Dock workers are in a "go slow" at the min! So I'll have plenty of time later to have a look for your cars.

Benh22, please keep your eyes peeled for a race blue vRS estate, with black pack, anthracite wheels, Columbus, and leather going to Stoke on Trent.. Thanks in advance. I follow you on Instagram so a picture would be awesome!

haha where is it going? Dock workers are in a "go slow" at the min! So I'll have plenty of time later to have a look for your cars.

Cinderford, Gloucestershire (or, at least, that's where the dealer is - there's no way I'd live in the Forest... they've all got webbed feet in there  :D ).

Just had a mail from the dealer with a list of registrations to choose from.  Nothing exciting, basically only get to select the last letter, but it does mean the excitement is starting to ramp up now for 1st September!

Cinderford, Gloucestershire (or, at least, that's where the dealer is - there's no way I'd live in the Forest... they've all got webbed feet in there :D ).

Just had a mail from the dealer with a list of registrations to choose from. Nothing exciting, basically only get to select the last letter, but it does mean the excitement is starting to ramp up now for 1st September!

And due to the lack of reply from Ben, now I'm beginning to worry that he was standing next to it when the shipping container fell...  :S

More like - sick of seeing all these nice Vrs's being delivered, he's pinched yours and gone off joyriding ...... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edited by GoDo

More like - sick of seeing all these nice Vrs's being delivered, he's pinched yours and gone off joyriding ...... :devil: :devil: :devil:

That would be fair enough... as long as he brings it back clean and with a full tank.  :D

Benh22, please keep your eyes peeled for a race blue vRS estate, with black pack, anthracite wheels, Columbus, and leather going to Stoke on Trent.. Thanks in advance. I follow you on Instagram so a picture would be awesome!

Ben I'vebeen told by my dealer that my car should be at Grimsby tomorrow morning (Tuesday). Keep your eyes peeled.

Seen a estate primer coloured (forgot the proper name) octavia vrs to worchester

That was all the vrs's that was in the docks at 12pm today! We're having a influx of audis at the moment! And not many skodas! I did Audi Leeds this afternoon and I have Audi York tomorrow!

Seen a estate primer coloured (forgot the proper name) octavia vrs to worchester

That was all the vrs's that was in the docks at 12pm today! We're having a influx of audis at the moment! And not many skodas! I did Audi Leeds this afternoon and I have Audi York tomorrow!

Meteor Grey

That was actually the correct answer... as mine was due at the dealer today. Huzzah!

I'd say if your car has turned up, you'd have heard off the dealer! I hope you have!

Meteor grey, not the best of colours in my opinion.

I'd say if your car has turned up, you'd have heard off the dealer! I hope you have!

He told me yesterday he was expecting it in today... but I'm not collecting it until 1st September anyway.