Front Fogs

Corey...

Done a few searches on here but can't seem to find a definitive answer, need to finally sort my cracked fogs whilst I'll have the front end off next weekend, only thing is im not paying oem price for something that never gets used, has anyone had any luck with aftermarket ones or have a link to ones that will definitely fit ?, even blanking plates or similar would do if anyone makes them ?,

Cheers

Are the Lupo one 100% same as the fabia ones?

reason I'm asking is I've retro fitted some Lupo ones to my R32 Golf,  and the light output on the Lupo ones are shockingly bad.  Really bad.  Is it just as useless on Fabia VRS's?

My Fabia 100bhp diesel 1.9 has foglights which actually light up the kerb area infront of the car as they are designed to do,  and therefore make me think that the Lupo ones are seriously flawed..

the lupo ones can't be that bad they have to pass a stringent test set before the cars released, it could be that the lupo being a slimmer car can focus the light better as the fogs aren't as far apart so don't need a bigger bulb where as the fabia is slightly wider and the light output may not suit? could just need uprated bulbs