Door Pocket trays

Evening all,

quick question. My old Superb Mk 2 SE had rubber mat trays on the door pockets, but my new FL Elegance hasn't got them. Does anyone know the part numbers for these so I can get 'em ordered up. Make it so much easier to keep the pockets clean.

Cheers

Farmer

I know what you mean, they were very handy alright. Can they actually be ordered as an accessory?  I've come across rubber mat accessories before for the boot and footwells etc but haven't seen the door mats.  Would these be an idea if you can't get the Skoda version

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Skoda-Superb-door-gate-slot-pad-mat-tank-gasket-cup-mat-pad-non-slip-pad-6pcs/1639885380.html

Have a word with dealer - they might be able to do something for you.  I wanted a multimedia holder for my iPhone and although not really available in the Superb (on the Octavia) the dealer sourced one for me that fitted.

3TO 868 134(driver) and 3TO 868 133(pass) are the part numbers for black ones.

@ 170, I see the site you linked to is available as gaeilge  :nerd:  :rofl:

3TO 868 134(driver) and 3TO 868 133(pass) are the part numbers for black ones.

@ 170, I see the site you linked to is available as gaeilge  :nerd:  :rofl:

Haha.......I just copied the URL and it obviously picked it up by location!  Might try and source those parts myself, thanks - are they for Superb II

Cheers guys, I'll try those part numbers. The Ali express ones might be a good alternative, but I liked the Skoda ones as they had lips around the edges which stopped any bits sliding off underneath.

Thanks again

Someone on here used to do them, not sure whether they are still around. They were made out of a felt type material, I have one in the centre cup holder.

So, to confirm, it's possible to put doors on the boot pockets that were in there in the pre-FL model and vanished post FL?

How do they hinge?

Yep just speak to parts department with the numbers and they can order items in for you. I did it with west end garage for the boot panels ordered for my estate FL

I'll go to west End too but in Broxburn rather than at the Bypass.

So, to confirm, it's possible to put doors on the boot pockets that were in there in the pre-FL model and vanished post FL?

How do they hinge?

Are you referring to the side compartments on either side of the boot (one marked first aid)?  Did these disappear post FL - I still  have them on mine

Does anyone have the codes for these boot side covers. Mines only an 'S' and only came with two bits of plastic. Is it easy to fit these covers by removing the plastic?

Thanks in advance.

Looking at getting the door tray liners also.

Just subtle things to make the car look clean and fresh.

Also how much are these parts? Just so I've an idea when ordering, how much my wallet will take a hit to.

Svend, Could be:

3T9868885, 3T9868885A,  (left) or 3T9868886 (right)

Recently had one replaced under warranty, I'll double check it when I go out to the car next.

I presume you mean one of these doors/covers:

AvantBoot4.jpg

• Like 1

Hi mate. Ye', those are the ones. My boot looks like this though (this is an Octavia, but same sort of thing).

imagesCAKILNGS_zps24c2e9bf.jpg

It just has two pieces of plastic and a dip of an inch behind the base of it. I can't get used to seeing it. It looks like someone forgot something and went 'blah'.

• Like 1

Svend - I can confirm that the n/s door is 3T9 868 886 and the o/s door (with first aid and warning triangle symbols) is 3T9 868 885. Both have a 1BS suffix.

Coops, what car is that in your picture?

I have a pre FL (facelift) superb II and the grey felt side panel moulds all the way into the recess and also has a matching grey felt door.

Also what is under that black plastic tray ?

Mr Svend, wouldn't have thought there would be  grey felt, black plastic and also a none of above option.

I have a pre FL (facelift) superb II and the grey felt side panel moulds all the way into the recess and also has a matching grey felt door.

Mr Svend, wouldn't have thought there would be  grey felt, black plastic and also a none of above option.

I think there may be some confusion here. The Octavia in the picture above differs from the Superb as the Octavia only has a part covering and the Superb has full 'doors' in that compartment area (at they were on my last pre-FL and current FL model).

Haven't a clue what vehicle it is - it was merely put up to clarify what Svend was looking for, and I know we are both on the same wavelength.

I think there may be some confusion here. The Octavia in the picture above differs from the Superb as the Octavia only has a part covering and the Superb has full 'doors' in that compartment area (at they were on my last pre-FL and current FL model).

No confusion - Svend has an "S" spec Superb and therefore he doesn't get the "full" doors you refer to. He just has a small plastic retainer but wants to look at purchasing the "full" door to finish the boot properly, like Skoda should have done.

Haven't a clue what vehicle it is - it was merely put up to clarify what Svend was looking for, and I know we are both on the same wavelength.

No confusion - Svend has an "S" spec Superb and therefore he doesn't get the "full" doors you refer to. He just has a small plastic retainer but wants to look at purchasing the "full" door to finish the boot properly, like Skoda should have done.

Sorry I get you now - that's a bit sloppy that they couldn't have the fully enclosed ones on all versions.  It can't be a huge cost at the factory build stage and takes away from the practicality.

• Like 1