Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

The wheels r looking gd Ant!

Cheers fella I've also done all the brakes now after having the 312s on the front and did the one 256 on the rear because I ran out of time and finished the other side lastnight. I need to take a picture of the rears now, they look loads better but the caliper is about 3mm away from the wheel/spoke

Cheers fella I've also done all the brakes now after having the 312s on the front and did the one 256 on the rear because I ran out of time and finished the other side lastnight. I need to take a picture of the rears now, they look loads better but the caliper is about 3mm away from the wheel/spoke

You think might catch under heavy braking due to heat expansion

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Ur brakes will b fine as long as u can get a fag paper between the caliper and the alloy Ull b gd. Do u notice any difference between the brakes? 

Ur brakes will b fine as long as u can get a fag paper between the caliper and the alloy Ull b gd. Do u notice any difference between the brakes?

yeah there is a massive difference between all of the brakes...

Standard ones ain't up to the job

R32 ones are amazing stopping power like chucking an anchor out the back ( with standard rears)

312mm and 256mm are good, the system might need bleeding again but I would say the r32 are the best and look massive behind the 17s

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think Skoda made a really good choice with the fabric and colour on the MK2 fabia vrs seats.

Take away the vrs logo and I think those seats would look good in most cars. The trimmer appears to have done a top job.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think Skoda made a really good choice with the fabric and colour on the MK2 fabia vrs seats.

Take away the vrs logo and I think those seats would look good in most cars. The trimmer appears to have done a top job.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thank you again Ash