Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

• 2 weeks later...

So I ain't posted for abit with moving house etc etc

But some of you will be excited as much as me with what turned up. Tmg performance relocate battery tray and also had for a while is the vwr induction kit for a polo gti. Hopefully get some pictures up soon

• Like 1

So yesterday I tried to fit the battery tray. There wasn't any instructions but it was lettered a-d. I think I've fixed it right and placed the battery on it and to me the battery is too high, meaning it's higher than the slam panel. Also it's not a full 90 degrees and one of the corners is on the body. So I've emailed tmg performance and put a couple of questions on fb too. I'm hoping of having a better result today when it light. Sorry no pictures up to yet.

Ant

So I've tried to fit the tray again this morning and done it. I've had to modified the battery tray and some of the brackets in order to fit it. Now I've got the battery sitting under the slam panel which I wanted.

Here is some pictures

20160124_084638.jpg

You can see here it's resting on the body

20160124_084658.jpg

20160124_084628.jpg

20160124_084712.jpg

And this is now all fitted

20160124_113021.jpg

20160124_110112.jpg

If your going to do this mod I would say you need a good morning to do it right.

Ant

• Like 4

Do TMG have a Facebook page?

Is the induction kit in line with the intake now? Seems to have come away in the picture. Battery looks good, I have no skill to modify anything lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by jonro2009

Do TMG have a Facebook page?

Is the induction kit in line with the intake now? Seems to have come away in the picture. Battery looks good, I have no skill to modify anything lol

yeah I think so pal. I just placed everything and took a picture as it took me bloody ages
  • Like 1

Good work Ant, looks good. Reckon you'll notice a bit extra power with the new intake? Been wanting one for ages, even if it just makes the engine sounds a bit better!

Off topic - do you have the ballast weight removed from the rear bumper?

Good work Ant, looks good. Reckon you'll notice a bit extra power with the new intake? Been wanting one for ages, even if it just makes the engine sounds a bit better!

Off topic - do you have the ballast weight removed from the rear bumper?

Cheers man. I can but I've also put the tmc tuning box back on too. I want to get it on the rollers again now and I've ordered a silicone hose for the front part which will give it more support. Yeah the weights went 2 years Edited by Ant-Vrs

I'm sorting out a rolling road day in March mate in Leeds :)

it depends on the dates buddy as I'm away on a stag doo and want to go to the malton big breakfast meet this year

why Skoda couldn't have put the battery in the boot and ditched the weight behind the bumper like the Polo does i'll never know. After a trip to AMD in February, this is next on my list!

i wished they done this too but it's cheaper I guess to leave it where it should be and the polo will have more money thrown at it

Hose looks very smart! Really looks neat and tidy!

cheers I thought it would have been to long but fitted a treat.

For anyone doing this the hose size is 102mm X 150mm and cost about £8 from ash on eBay

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...