Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

Ant, yet again you've got me very jealous! Seats and wing mirrors look fantastic.

Out of interest, what's the weight difference like between the standard seats and the recaros?

i think I would say the recaros are lighter, no airbags, no height adjustment, plus there all plastic with only the metal with adapter then the runners but they're a little taller but comfy as hell.

no buddy I wanted the fronts to match the rears

Yeah that makes sense. I found the mk1 rear seats were a little bench like, so found something a little deeper and supportive in the Ibiza Cupra rear seats

Nice one with the seats, they look quality!

Cheers Richard I went down to skoda yesterday because I've got a friend who's a sales manager and show them they couldn't believe it and even they said this should have a been an optional extra from factory
  • Like 2

Cheers Richard I went down to skoda yesterday because I've got a friend who's a sales manager and show them they couldn't believe it and even they said this should have a been an optional extra from factory

Would've been nice if they were, nice to see something different.