Dohboys Mk2 Octavia VRS Wagon

dohboy78

Plenty of us running coilovers, Im running Weitec Hicon Gt coilovers, Zeb has just bought H&R Coilovers, Si is running FK street coilovers and I think John is running AP coilovers. Plenty of choice for coilovers for the mkII octy. Just depends on your budget.  

If you have any questions about the coilovers we all run just message us I am sure we will be happy to help :)

Cheers dude... will have to wait until after house is bought and everything sorted... plus need to put in some overtime!

I'm in utter suspense waiting for some pictures!

Love the rims btw.

I think the springs have settled a little more... Still needs another good inch off the height tho! Will get some new pics soon.

On another note... My DAB stereo should be coming today!! :)

Thought I recognised the user name. Remember following your epic Mondeo build thread on STOC. Nice to see someone else making the move across!

Good looking car mate!

Thanks dude. Was a sad day seeing the mondeo go! But needs must.

Happy with the Octavia so far. Handles nice and pulls well. Needs to be lower than it is tho...

• Like 2

:o That's super low! Is that how will you go or going to wait and see?

Yeah... Not going that low. Will probably start at 40mm and see how I go. Going to make sure the car sits level!

• 1 month later...

Guess what finally arrived from Germany....tyrenabe.jpgve6ehyru.jpgqazerahu.jpg7yradazu.jpg

Just hope the quality of the Apex product is better than the quality of their customer service and packing skills.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Couple of updates.... Finally fitted my DAB head unit...

amy9e2a5.jpg

Just need to figure out the aerial wiring.

Also re sprayed and fitted my black grill surround...

e4asyru2.jpg

Apex kit should be fitted soon.