What wheel colour?

I am about to send my standard vrs wheels off to be powder coated and brought back to life. I want a change of colour on them, I have a red vrs so wondering what colours look good? And if anyone has any photos of different wheel colours on there cars to get an idea what looks best etc. I am quite keen on an anthracite colour.

Thanks for any help ???? 

Olly 

I'm really liking the look of the anthracite, shadow chrome sounds good to. Can you have any wheels chrome polished similar to tt comp style? As I love the look of those. Cheers for the help! My wife just tells me to do want I like! Lol 

Haven't got a picture of the latest purchase but here is the car bud. Was thinking of a very dark candy green.

20140222_145801_zps301e14b3.jpg

I find that dark green wheels tend to just look like dirty black wheels. But I'm sure whatever colour you choose will look good :)

Haven't got a picture of the latest purchase but here is the car bud. Was thinking of a very dark candy green.

20140222_145801_zps301e14b3.jpg

if your wanting Candy i highly recommend LSN Coatings (powdercoaters) in Castleford m8.. they did my candy red Cayennes n the depth is awesome when i went down there they do loads of dif candy colours n the guy is sound :)

I'd be interested to see what that would look like. I don't think a dark green would work, and I don't think I could ever go for a bolder choice on my own moto, but a hot green could look good on yours. Would certainly stand out.

MCC did my current alloys and you may recognise my mates fiesta who gets quite a fair bit of air time from them. Candy red comps now candy purple lol.

Nice work DH, doesn't look too bad. Do I dare go do it though !?!?