My Boss Blew My Mind

FightingDiva

Last friday my boss came to work driving in his corvette stingray -74 with 550bhp !!

He did a demonstration on what an american muscle really can do... well what can I say, he kept burning his tires driving in the first gear, second gear ... oh my god!

Now suddenly I want to buy a corvette :)

I don't like to talk **** about Skoda vRS or any other VAG-sportscar, but an american muscle just is what it is...

:drive1:

Originally posted by fen_l&k in this post

Start saving for the petrol (sorry, gas) now. You'll need it.

It would be far cheaper to sell up & move to the US of A

Ye'all cum bak now ya hear ! chu chu chu :D

On the subject of Employers and their cars...

When i was an apprentice, there was a group of us with the usual Boy-Racer type stuff. I had a Mk1 Astra GTE, there was a few XR2's / 3's etc etc...

One lunchtime, we we're in the office car park cleaning our motors, and the Managing Director strolls over, and starts asking about the cars. A few minutes of chat passes by, when he mentions he's just bought a "highly collectable" car for his wife.

Now, i was imagining all sorts of exotic stuff, Jags, Porsches, etc etc. So, one of the lads asked exactly what he's splashed out on...

"Oh"..he says...

"A Citroen 2CV, theyre very collectable..."

To which the reply came (from someone who shall remain nameless...ahem)

"Yeah, the scrap yard down the road has a collection of about 20"

:D

Originally posted by MonkeyHanger in this post

On the subject of Employers and their cars...

When i was an apprentice, there was a group of us with the usual Boy-Racer type stuff. I had a Mk1 Astra GTE, there was a few XR2's / 3's etc etc...

One lunchtime, we we're in the office car park cleaning our motors, and the Managing Director strolls over, and starts asking about the cars. A few minutes of chat passes by, when he mentions he's just bought a "highly collectable" car for his wife.

Now, i was imagining all sorts of exotic stuff, Jags, Porsches, etc etc. So, one of the lads asked exactly what he's splashed out on...

"Oh"..he says...

"A Citroen 2CV, theyre very collectable..."

To which the reply came (from someone who shall remain nameless...ahem)

"Yeah, the scrap yard down the road has a collection of about 20"

:D

Exactly how many more minutes did you -er sorry the nameless one remain working for this gentleman ?

Ok I admit I'm a big fan of Audi's RS-series, especially the latest RS6 with a nice V8 biturbo engine.

But, that's nothing compared to an american musclecar like the ones that the fellow briskodians posted aswell as others like the corvette, viper, firebird, trans-am, opel lotus omega (just kidding)

Rock'n'roll !!