At what point did you sign your finance?

Obviously a question aimed at those taking the finance option.

Having never bought a car on fincance I'm interested to know at what stage did you sign the finance?  Did you inspect the vehicle before signing on the dotted line or did you sign before seeing the car and if so by how much?

Cheers

I did it on the day of collection but I'd already looked over the car as it was in the carpark.  You can do it all on the day but don't sign anything until you're happy with the car.

Most dealers want you to sign a few days before collecting. They get paid by VWFS a little earlier then, all to do with cashflow. Margin doesn't turn into profit until the cash is in the bank!

Sent from my phone so please excuse brevity and spelling

I signed mine tonight for my rapid sport, skoda oxford are picking me up tomorrow from work and im collecting then. had a look at car again today. privte plate alredy to go as well. a big thank you to paul and stve and ridgeway skoda in oxford.......

No harm in signing the finance before collecting the car. It's not an acceptance of the particular car that turns up so you can still get any issues with the car corrected.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk