Police Doughnut Envy!

FUBAR

Went to Asda for some weekend essentials and as I went in the door parked right at the door was an armoured Mk2 Octavia in the don't park here on penalty of death spot. I made my way around and finished up with the Police hot on my heels as I hit the bakery part. 1 big 'F' off tray of doughnuts sitting out on offer £2 for 12!

yum.jpg

I made a hasty retreat to the tills and some lady with an arrow above her head insisted on showing me how to pick the till with smallest que, paid and left. I made through the traffic lights with a mysterious ease and once clear of town and a Seat Mii tourist, I opened the ZT up into the NSL off a roundabout making full progress. I clocked a Mk2 Octy coming hard off the roundabout behind me and then came my filter lane to turn off the main road, struggling to catch me up but slowly doing so at speed and this happened.

Woman with the arrow must have grassed on me getting the last tray! 

• Like 4

Do i need to go to Spec Savers, or did i actually see Tesco selling at as special display the fancy Doughnuts that people queue up at other places for, KK.

'As Priced £1.45-£1.75', 

6 for £7.99      WTF ?

Tesco are expensive mofo's! 

• Like 1

lol.... did they actually pull you over??

Nope, perhaps Asda up the road still had a few left!  :giggle:

But I did have to make my way around a rudely parked Police car of which it's occupants were doing some shopping and I DID just hit bakery bit before them and got last try. Was tempted to look at them, look at my tray and say "unlucky". But I am sure they wouldn't be impressed with a Police and Doughnuts joke, and they are all tooled up over here. 

• Like 1

Nope, perhaps Asda up the road still had a few left!  :giggle:

But I did have to make my way around a rudely parked Police car of which it's occupants were doing some shopping and I DID just hit bakery bit before them and got last try. Was tempted to look at them, look at my tray and say "unlucky". But I am sure they wouldn't be impressed with a Police and Doughnuts joke, and they are all tooled up over here. 

I've found your rozzers :D

http://www.carthrottle.com/blasting-out-sound-of-da-police-from-a-marked-cop-car-is-policing-done-right/

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just remembered a week later about the dougnuts!!!!!!! I had 3 and put them in cupboard :( 

I forgot about them as the tray was so big I put them in with the pot 'n' pans 

20140425_161706.jpg

Epic FAIL! 

20140425_161536.jpg

• Like 2

oooh, hadnt thought about trying LIDL for doughnuts!

You need one with the in store bakery. My local one in Holland was epic, did all sorts of nice stuff. Not sure NI will be top of list is this is only rolling out UK wide now :( 

oooh, hadnt thought about trying LIDL for doughnuts!

The pastries they do are very nice. Had a meeting at work this morning and someone bought a big bag of pastries in from Lidl.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The pastries they do are very nice. Had a meeting at work this morning and someone bought a big bag of pastries in from Lidl.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ham and cheese!!!!! 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I just remembered a week later about the dougnuts!!!!!!! I had 3 and put them in cupboard :(

I forgot about them as the tray was so big I put them in with the pot 'n' pans 

Epic FAIL! 

All they're good for now is baiting traps I'm afraid. I've heard that behind large road signs and near doughnnut shops are good places to set them.

Remember to release them far from any roads.... :)