VRS mode button - I've got one!

Just been to look at my car prior to collection next Wednesday and it's got a VRS Mode button! Not bragging or anything...

Remember we don't believe you until we have seen pictures. :)

• Like 2

Is yours the Green VRS hatch at Beadles?[/quote

Yes it is. Cars perfect* and so glad I went for green.

*When I viewed it just now there was no black pack fitted. The woman wasn't sure if this was done by the guys there or was missed at the factory.

Just been to look at my car prior to collection next Wednesday and it's got a VRS Mode button! Not bragging or anything...

If bragging was your intention, you'd have taken a photo.

Is yours the Green VRS hatch at Beadles?[/quote

Yes it is. Cars perfect* and so glad I went for green.

*When I viewed it just now there was no black pack fitted. The woman wasn't sure if this was done by the guys there or was missed at the factory.

Errr - factory.

The whole bumper has to be removed to replace the chrome grille surround with a black one - not something you want the dealer doing!

Looks like they messed up the order!

• Like 1

Up to you I suppose - wing mirror caps are a doddle, but to do the front grille surround the official way you need to take the bumper off.

To do it the unofficial way you can just trash the chrome surround and fit the black one without taking the bumper off, try and convince a dealer to do that though!

Good job you didn't order a Combi and were missing the gloss black roof rails as well!

Does your car have a flat bottomed steering too? Saw a recent show car pictured on here with one and it was suggested they'd be standard fit soon. Wonder if this and the vrs button might be a spec revision.

Mine is at the docks, been given go ahead to catch a ferry!! So maybe on way now. Green estate. I await to see whats on my button. Wonder how many people get in yours and say, what's that do, then press it. Keep a record....... Happy driving.