TRACK - Summer Action Day @ Castle Combe 13th Sept 2014

devonutopia

i will never live this down :D  a perfect example of over enthusiasm on the first lap

My first time at Combe I missed the chicane and went off across the grass too. :D

Fortunately I was in my diesel Yeti so hardly noticed...

Did you not notice the corner till it was too late?

nope hence my swift exit across the grass, trying to save it would have been a bad idea as Taylor already had the correct position on track 

• Like 3

Nice driving Simon, as always.

You always seem to get a good camera angle too.

Thanks Richard, the heavy old girl needs some more power, but it goes well for a standard car. I just wish it was raining ;)

Good old piece of wood with two holes drilled for the headrest posts to slot through works rather well, and for free! 

Thanks Richard, the heavy old girl needs some more power, but it goes well for a standard car. I just wish it was raining ;)

Good old piece of wood with two holes drilled for the headrest posts to slot through works rather well, and for free! 

I enjoyed following you briefly in session 2 until the mongrel threw a wobbly.  I just kept laughing at the way it was going through the corners,. :D

What was my car doing at 9.30 odd to make your passenger swear? :P Can't quite see on a laptop screen.

Rolls a bit more than I thought it did tbh. Might need to get the RARB setting changed.

What was my car doing at 9.30 odd to make your passenger swear? :p Can't quite see on a laptop screen.

Rolls a bit more than I thought it did tbh. Might need to get the RARB setting changed.

It popped a nice flame from what I remember :thumbup:

• Like 1