TRACK - Summer Action Day @ Castle Combe 13th Sept 2014

devonutopia

Brilliant day out, great to put further faces to names.

Shame I was broken and couldn't use my track time, glad Tom managed to make use of one of the sessions.

Thanks to Dave for the passenger ride in the Estate... Sorry I had to rush off to play musical cars with Jon and Tom as soon as we got back to the stand.

Thanks to Jon for nearly killing me as a passenger on the second session :p

• Like 2

Sessions 1 & 2

If nothing else skip to the end where the marshal has a word lol :notme:

Have a look at my vid around 8:30 and you can see the smokescreen...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/226003-the-twins-and-yeti-vrs/?p=3940308

Lee in the passenger set told me to put the fog lights on so you could see us coming. :rofl:

• Like 1

Yeah mate was spot on till my turbo gave in on session 2 if you look at one of the videos posted you see me with my hazards on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good excuse to get an k03s upgrade ;)

Have a look at my vid around 8:30 and you can see the smokescreen...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/226003-the-twins-and-yeti-vrs/?p=3940308

Lee in the passenger set told me to put the fog lights on so you could see us coming. :rofl:

Love it mate :D

She is a smoker but glad a fair few of you are taking it in the spirit its intended, abit of fun ;)

Its amazing how much grip that yeti has.

Think I need to have a passenger ride in a car that has LSD fitted to see if it will make that much difference. Wont be anywhere near as good as the 4x4 in the yeti but you could carry alot more speed through the corners !!

Saying that even the "lesser" powered cars could shoot out the corners leaving me standing lol. Straight line speed ftw :rofl:

• Like 3

Firstly thanks to Jason for organising the Briskoda presence at Forge, well done mate.

Secondly I apologise again for not actually having a skoda and I am really really sorry for going on track with you....I had a pass for another club but on the way down, Josh kindly donated me his track and stand pass. I hope I didn't offend anyone by having a ford on the stand or track.

Thanks to Barrie for lending me his tools and his missus for minding my grub whilst out on track.

Nice one Carl for taking snaps, I'll email you requesting some pics?!

On track; well the car wasn't ready and neither was I. My track experience is fairly limited and the car needed brakes and tyres (road legal, just not track ready). Gave me a good chance to feel what other mods the car needs.

A good day had, bar a slight heart stopping moment as a red Fabia attempted an overtake on Lloyd through the old paddock bend :D

Yeah that was naughty, I thought it was my fault but someone else on the Briskoda stand did say that it was close and I was in the right.

FORG1309141256_zps2082a340.jpg

• Like 2