Easy seat entry

Snuggles

I have a 3 door 2012 Elegance and one of the few things that annoys me about the car is the seat mechanism. I rarely carry back seat passengers but often want to put things in the back and I hate the fact that whenever I do this I have to spend time faffing about with the seat to get it back into the right position.

Can anyone with a recent 3 door tell me what the new easy seat mechanism is like? Is it any good?

Thanks all, I wondered if the whole seat flipped forward with the new system, but from what you're saying, it sounds like it hasn't really changed.

Seat goes back and forth when you release backrest. That's what easy entry is. But no memory at my 2014 model.

I keep my boot clean and I put my stuff in there if needed. It's safer too in case of accident.

• Like 1

I've had my SE for 6 days and its the same mechanism that I was shown back in march when I ordered, that is unless they've changed the internal parts to improve the function.

At the risk of being shot..... my wiffie's citigo has easy entry to the back seats, and works great....

Back Doors........

• Like 4

Bought pre reg-ed, and yeah, worth being able to get everything in and out easy.

and not be dicking around with seats and rams full everytime you need to use it.

Wife is a teacher, so carts around alot of crap, and if she had to move seats everytime she was getting stuff...

Car wouldve be shoved up my arse already!!

• 5 months later...

Thought I would update this. Car went in for its first service so I asked for this to be looked at. A new seat frame was ordered and has been fitted today under warranty, now the seat base has a working memory function :)

• Like 2