Cream carpets.

Agreed, fitting a black carpet from a Golf/Bora etc is the best solution. When I had a VRS a Rug Doctor worked great on the seats, but wasn't so good on the carpets.

Cheers think I will start looking for a black carpet tbh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

the seats can be cleaned up ice with just a spray bottle of cleaning solution and some scrubbing.. but the carpets are tuff, ive got sparkling seats I mine but my carpets are pretty disgusting tbh..

Im going to try and locate one the weekend just not looking forward to talking them out and fitting the new 1 as I've heard its abit of a ******* job but worth it in the end

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I just picked up a mint one off Zowow when I bought a set of S3 seats, hadn't planned on doing it but gotta bargain and after seeing pics of it done it will be well worth it as it will surely be easier than getting black current juice and stuck on raisins out of the cream carpet...

Gonna tie it in with dynamatting the chassis and running my amp/speaker cables.

My 2c but I'd rather have a slightly dirty white carpet over a black one any day, just another thing that sets the car apart.

If the vRS was supposed to be a dull black on black with accents of black car then why not just get a Golf? :P

After reading this thread, and having just fitted my S3 seats, I have emailed a seller breaking a mk4 golf on eBay and I am picking up a good condition black carpet in the morning for only £15