My Fabia vRS HAS BEEN FOUND! :D

Damage wise though, just a little pull mark left on the leather on the back seats where the brackets to my roof rack were chucked in; other than that, nothing!

The car however did have other plates on when we found it. Plates strangely belonging to a white Ford Focus...

• Like 1

Get this geezer from facebook in here so we can all thank him too...what a great bloke ey....., and he's going to be the star guest at the return of the SE celebration party YOU WILL be holding this weekend, OK?  :rofl:

Edited by Mr Ree
  • Like 1

Damage wise though, just a little pull mark left on the leather on the back seats where the brackets to my roof rack were chucked in; other than that, nothing!

The car however did have other plates on when we found it. Plates strangely belonging to a white Ford Focus...

A new one (the one they've been using by any chance?

Haha! Sorry for the delayed reply everyone. Been with the police for the majority of today sorting out further statements and evidence etc etc.

Well basically I received a phone call this morning from somebody who lived around the St James Northampton area saying that he had seen a blue Fabia arrive in this particular hidden away car park late Friday evening. He had also seen them removing some roof bars which he thought was a bit odd for somebody to do on a Friday evening but thought nothing of it.

There are also a couple of shops in this particular part of St James, and when the owner came to open up his on Saturday morning, he noticed some roof bars stuffed into a hedge outside the front of the store. He initially thought that were off his car, but after checking realised they weren't, but took them into his shop anyway as it seemed a little odd.

It wasn't until yesterday evening that the guy who rang me this morning actually saw my shared Facebook post. He also knew the guy in the shop and they must have spoken about it together. Then the penny must have dropped.

He rang the country park where I work at and gave my colleague his number. My colleague contacted me and I gave him a call.

He described what he had seen and both me and my dad jumped into the car and immediately headed over there whilst I was on to the phone to the police.

We arrived, and there it was!! We sat opposite the car park so as to be in full view of it if the suspects left. Police arrived 5 mins later followed by the recovery truck to take it to forensics :)

So. Did the rozzers catch the filth then?

• Like 2