Standard suspension - the verdict

Took my joms off and put the eibachs on, can't believe how nice it is to drive!! Only thing I'm not loving is the front arch gap!! Please tell me these will settle and go lower??!! Bearing in mind they're used springs too (deffo for the vrs I checked the part number) I'm still hoping they need to settle. The Mrs is well happy with the looks and ride whereas the arch gap is depressing me lol :(

IMG_20140608_114226_zpsksyx1hej.jpg

Wow, that front arch gap is WAY bigger than mine on eibachs, are you absolutely certain that the S/H springs you've got aren't standard front springs with eibach rears?

Deffo eibach they are marked up and I checked the part number off them. To be fair that's when I pulled it off the ramp and quickly went round the car park,it seems to have settled a little more but still looks bad!!

Deffo eibach they are marked up and I checked the part number off them. To be fair that's when I pulled it off the ramp and quickly went round the car park,it seems to have settled a little more but still looks bad!!

Weird, mine definitely sits nose down whereas yours looks level, my arch gap at the back is the same as yours though.

Weird, mine definitely sits nose down whereas yours looks level, my arch gap at the back is the same as yours though.

I can only hope and pray they need a few miles to settle then  :clap: