Wax Appeal Detailing Samples Group Buy #1

Sparkly

Thanks to those who have sent their details, some of you for the 3rd time, lol, love the enthusiasm.

I had a standing row after work with my local UPS point near work who took one look at the bag of parcels I had and tried to tell me I can only send one at a time and that his scanning machine was broken anyway. Sigh.

Anyway just back from the local point to my house who is a lovely bloke, he said that the limit is ten per customer. So I am afraid that I have sent the first batch of ten plus an extra one that I blogged in there for VRSerious who I owe a pot of Bouncers Wax to. Tomorrow another ten will go and so on.

Sorry guys this is a new one on me, if I have sent you a PM with your tracking number for P2G then yours left today.

So if anyone has a dire and desperate reason to need these for Saturday please say now or I will work through the list in the order I received PM's and payments etc.

Sorry guys never sent ten parcels or more before on this service. But it is the only way I could ever offer free postage inc in the price Royal Mail is 3.99

Think that might be to try and restrict the commercial use of the P2G points, but that just be me being cynical! :D

Fair shout Wardy, it might be.

If I can't use then for future GB's though I will need to have a drastic rethink.

Comes down to how many people you'll have participating I suppose. Least you know the rules of the game now :)

Suppose it's to limit business use, as they still want people to request commercials pickups from offices and shops etc.

Or Messenger Pigeons! No seriously is MyHermes Parcel shop limited as well? Just an idea

Don't know about limited but when I looked at options UPS Access Point was the only one that allowed me to offer a low price with delivery included and I really want to keep the format. So unless it is unworkable I will try and stick to my guns/vision

Any of you West Yorkshire crew local to me I am happy to meet up on Sat and drop these with you.

I'm in Halifax and can meet you if you like.

Name the place and time. I'm free Friday & Sat.

Thanks to everyone for their patience.

By midnight tonight you should all have received a tracking number for your parcels.

these can track your parcel on the parcel2go website and chart progress to delivery at your collection point.

Any issue please just message me.

• Like 1

I've not got one :-(

Just a few stragglers being posted tomorrow Damion.

Sorry for the delay.

I will be working on a better system for next time I promise.

Really appreciate the local delivery Mark - maybe next time i'll be able to come over to you  :thumbup:

Between your good self and my wonderful postman who drops orders through the cat-flap;

when i got back from Leeds yesterday - the detailing supplies were stacking up.....

Maybe it will dry-up later to use some of these...

A28ED9C1-18C8-4A87-8C72-8EB3133B1A27_zps