I've brought superskoda DTM spoiler / splitter vRS

Yes they got back to me and I have ordered a set, there is around a 2 week wait on them which is fine.

Shouldn't be to long now :-)

Presumably you've bought the K00079013/14 skirts.

Would you mind posting or PM'ing the UK distributors info they gave you as I'd really like to order a set of these for my new baby?

Hi guys

Yes I agree , I have been looking at getting a set as well!! Need to know the UK contact.

Thanks

Steve

Uk info is here

On-Line Autosport Limited

Unit 1, Titan Way

Britannia Enterprise Park, WS149TT Staffordshire

Fon: 0044 1543252010

Fax: 0044 1543255556

Email: [email protected]

Internet: www.tuning.co.uk/rieger/

Their website is under construction so I just contacted them via email and they sent me a Paypal invoice. Could have paid via card over the phone though.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info!… look forward to seeing the photos once you've got yours fitted.

Best looking side skirts by far, and I quite like the front spoiler also, but I think the standard vRS spoiler is low enough (and it's gonna be even lower once I've done the spring changeover) so I'll stick with it as I can see the Reiger one getting destroyed by speed humps pretty quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

The spoiler looks brillant for me. I would like to install the same on my O3, but I cannot find any photos with normal front bumper (not RS). If anybody has such photos - please post them. I'm very keen on buying this spoiler but at first I would like to see it on regular O3.

For O3RS I wouldn't have any doubts!

xpower

Hi, thanks to your pics, I have just recieved my front splitter. I am very pleased, but did you fit yours or did you get it done by a body shop? If you did it your self, how easy was it?

Many thanks

Steve

I fitted it myself, ditched the bolts that came with it and brought some decent self tapping screws. Put quite a few of them in so it was nice and secure!

Really easy to do - don't pay a bodyshop to do it.

Thanks mate.

Had a look under my car and saw it had what looks like a complete undertry. All for airodiaamics, and co2. But it's lie a real problem for DIY types, ie old school car modders - which I count myself as one.

So it's self tapers and tiger seal. The only cost is getting it sprayed, but as I am thinking of adding a set of sill covers, 3 items to be sprayed.

Many thanks for your topic, and I don't mind being called a "chav" - at my age it's a competent. Plus they would not like the Saxo I did a few years ago!!

Cheers

Steve

Its on Superskoda. Not a genuie photo though 

o3-fdif-mxt.jpg

I saw this, but it's a rendering not a photo. I would like to get some genuine photos. Maybe someone will post some, but as I discovered - most of people buy a vRS in UK :). Lucky you!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

It's was easy, it comes with bolts but I just fixed it on with some good self tappers. Fit is perfect and can be removed without a trace (unless you get your head underneath and look for the tiny holes)

• 2 years later...
On 07/06/2014 at 12:03, xpower said:

My lower bumper splitter came and I managed to test fit it yesterday (hence the cardboard lol), I think it looks good. Fit is also excellent following the contours of the lower bumper perfectly.

Will post a pic up when it's fitted permanently (hopefully tomorrow if it's not raining).

I think it looks better than when I picked it up - black grille, tinted windows and lower splitter. Kinda needs some subtle OEM looking non chavvy side skirts now :-)

b7b6f1d75c0d4a9a0762a84f00647ac3_zpse13c

Did you just glue the splitter on or use the supplied bolts?