Black leather Recaros for the fabia

pulse

Anyone fancy some dogs danglies full leather Recaros? Most likely heated too but need to check (additional wiring etc needed to get them operational in the fabia).

Everything adjusted and amended to fit and operate perfectly in the fabia.

The ones in the pics are just there as an example as they've already sold. Would take a couple weeks to finish.

£500 all in. If anyone fancies it, all I ask is for a £50 deposit via PayPal to secure them, and I'll keep you updated with as many photos and PMs as you like :)

20140628_183847_zps4oddf9i4.jpg

20140628_183930_zpsqj3mp0j3.jpg

20140628_190600_zpsqdi5atrf.jpg20140628_190611_zpsmrqjjvl0.jpg

Yes I fancy them, but already have some thank you  :D  (although they are part blistering yellow but that does match the blistering yellow car !)

I would critique your quality of pics Mr Pulse, if you had side picture would really accentuate how much bolster the front seats have! Its immense you feel like you are strapped in as a pilot compared to the standards.

Not even Scarlett Johansson or Mila Kunis could convince me to part with my seats

Advice duly noted Mr domino :)

Couple of pics highlighting the huge bolsters on these Recaros, compared to standard fabia vrs seats and standard fabia seats

20140630_195942_zpsae9pqjil.jpg

20140630_200046_zps0mhpn7o7.jpg

And a bit more picture whoring of the headrest area, which needs the most attention when converting

20140630_200059_zpsrzcjabv3.jpg

20140630_200120_zps0km305tt.jpg

20140630_200152_zpsamxdwi6c.jpg

Rather neat if I may say so myself :D

Also have adjustable lumbar support and side air bags.

These are some of the best seats you could put in your fab in my humble opinion, for the cost, looks, support and practicality of them, without going down the proper bucket seat route.

Really need to be seen in the flesh to be fully appreciated.

• Like 1

I would do mate yeah. But I wouldn't be able to offer you much for them as they're only worth the metal for me, so I can use for the next seats.

Maybe worth selling them on privately yourself and making more?

• 2 weeks later...