Trax - Silverstone 7/9/14 Brisky stand!

Woodsyy

Can u order a extra stand pass for me and ill buy my tickets?

I think you can still book a vehicle pass and get tickets yourself and put briskoda as the club.

Alex was kind enough to organise and sort tickets to make it easier and less complicated for the rest of us.

Im arranging on meeting some welsh briskys in magor services and convoying up from there so anyone goin to be using the m4 from south wales we can convoy from there

Will be a lot quicker for me to use the m5 etc so want be coming that way unfortunately. How many welshies are going?

Right guys ive looked on google maps and as we come off the a43 onto the a413 there is a lil layby where we can all meet and gather to go in as a group attacked is a map and i have drawn a circle and put a dot where the layby is. Do we all agree to meet here?

post-105027-0-03762400-1407404304_thumb.png

Right guys ive looked on google maps and as we come off the a43 onto the a413 there is a lil layby where we can all meet and gather to go in as a group attacked is a map and i have drawn a circle and put a dot where the layby is. Do we all agree to meet here?

Looks okay to me. Just have to hope no other car club has the same idea

Trax is very popular, last time I went we queued for what seemed like hours to get through the gate. You may find some of the local roads closed off or with restricted access.

Been looking on google maps as i have only ever been past silverstone at a distance, and only place i can see near to meet would be the premier inn on the a43.

This seems like the closest suitable place. It has decent parking facilities, 4 minutes away from Silverstone and on the main road.

Premier inn to silverstone:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Premier+Inn+Silverstone,+Brackley+Hatch,+Syresham,+Brackley,+Northamptonshire+NN13+5TX,+United+Kingdom/Silverstone+Circuit,+Towcester,+Northamptonshire+NN12+8TN,+United+Kingdom/@52.0740452,-1.0458805,15z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x487613d5d6e59b15:0x55d2333dbedd1c06!2m2!1d-1.057299!2d52.071123!1m5!1m1!1s0x48771c5823926c25:0x1142afb591c324a6!2m2!1d-1.014663!2d52.073301

View of their parking facilities:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.070182,-1.057675,3a,75y,4.17h,71.32t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sfAXOtXmYUwCLRLjVkuT_Bg!2e0!6m1!1e1

• Like 1

Premier inn looks good hopefully not many other car clubs have the same idea though

Bet nobody else thought of that, Premier Inn is fully booked, must be a car show nearby :giggle: , looking at people's locations (Wales, Shrops) 9 of us could meet at Cherwell Valley services, RichardVRS coming from Sheffield would be slightly awkward for him, and location for Willovrs not known, just my thoughts

Living local there is no way you can meet there as the trafic will be qued by there and you wouldnt get 12 cars in :) best to meet in Brackley just down the A43 first :) if your coming from that direction, if not probs Towcester from the other direction :)

Edited by ilmor

Bet nobody else thought of that, Premier Inn is fully booked, must be a car show nearby :giggle: , looking at people's locations (Wales, Shrops) 9 of us could meet at Cherwell Valley services, RichardVRS coming from Sheffield would be slightly awkward for him, and location for Willovrs not known, just my thoughts

If it's fully booked then yeah I'll go with my first suggestion of Cherwell Valley Services as well then. Some of us may show up earlier than others so at least we could get some food and have a pee there while we wait.

Add your vote to the list if you're coming:

Cherwell Valley Services - 2

Brackley - 1

Cherwell valley is nice but its another half hour further south for me. Opposite the layby mentioned earlier is hazelborough wood and apparently it has a car park.

Not sure how big it is but im guessing noone else would have thought of it.

Think we really need to sort this out with it not being to far away now.

I will be going m50, m5, m40 a43

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk