Thunderstorms and dirty rain

tigermad

Anyone else's cars covered in dirty marks from the storms the last few days? Mine and the neighbours cars are filthy from the rain. Was supposed to be washing the car tomorrow but don't fancy all my hard work being ruined come the afternoon. Wish my house had a garage. :-(

Anyone else's cars covered in dirty marks from the storms the last few days? Mine and the neighbours cars are filthy from the rain. Was supposed to be washing the car tomorrow but don't fancy all my hard work being ruined come the afternoon. Wish my house had a garage. :-(

Do you mean you'd put your car in it?...how very novel. :sun:

• Like 1

My Car doesnt look too bad to be honest... but detailing day tomorrow!

Snow foam and rinse will clean up easily i'm sure....

Then a deep clean detail followed by some DW OCD edition i think....  :rock:

My Car doesnt look too bad to be honest... but detailing day tomorrow!

Snow foam and rinse will clean up easily i'm sure....

Then a deep clean detail followed by some DW OCD edition i think.... :rock:

Really looking forward to seeing the results of that ste, I honestly thought you had bought it as an ornament :D I may drive past your house and have a look at some point :)
  • Like 2

Ornament?!?!?   :giggle: 

...... that's like putting a perfect malt whisky on the display shelf and never tasting it!

No way - my Definitive Wax collection is growing, but all will be used in anger and shared with anyone who wants to test them...

Ornament?!?!? :giggle:

...... that's like putting a perfect malt whisky on the display shelf and never tasting it!

No way - my Definitive Wax collection is growing, but all will be used in anger and shared with anyone who wants to test them...

Very generous of you ste, what a great community we have on briskoda

• Like 2

Mine's filthy, just done the wheels for now, pre soak, plain water, applied wonder wheels spray,

washed with Meg's Ultimate Wash & Wax,

rinse, & dried with waffle drying towl.

Will do rest off car when it cools down.

Ornament?!?!?   :giggle:

I did not do that. I bought a limited edition bottle of whiskey from a friend who owned The Whiskey Castle for £30, thought I'd save it and then thought otherwise. Drank it over the next few days then I found the new owner of The Whiskey Castle was buying them back for £165 a bottle. I felt sick with myself for drinking it but never deny yourself a 25 year old Campbeltown Springbank. Best Scotch Whisky I've ever tasted and I'm an Irish Whiskey drinker. 

• Like 1

Ahhhh - come on - the good things in life are there to be enjoyed!  ;)

Tell me the difference between... never being able to afford it, and buying it to gather dust on the shelf?!? No much!

Fair enough if you hobby is collecting..... but my hobby is enjoying nice cars and detailing them... plus testing god products to detail them!!  :thumbup:

Ahhhh - come on - the good things in life are there to be enjoyed!  ;)

Tell me the difference between... never being able to afford it, and buying it to gather dust on the shelf?!? No much!

Fair enough if you hobby is collecting..... but my hobby is enjoying nice cars and detailing them... plus testing god products to detail them!!  :thumbup:

True fella. No difference in many regards. It was bloody good though. Just wish I had some now, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! 

In fact I spend much more than that each month on detailing supplies. I try to reign it in though, doesn't last long though. :( 

I will have to wonder..I'm not opening it anytime soon

It tastes good - Springbank is amazing; worth every penny.

Looking forward to the 40 year old malt i have ready to open on my birthday in August......  :thumbup:

• Like 1