'Clean'Your'Car' DAS-21E Dual Action Polisher

ChrisRs

Fair play.... each to their own. No questions that CYC will have tested them well and i raised this directly with them.

I was discussing with the CYC guys on the Pro forum last night how the testing went and issues to look out for.

My main concern is having been in China and worked with these manufacturers.....

i know how pear shaped the mass production runs can go - so i will monitor feedback.

As with all good detailing professionals - the key is not to put all your eggs in one basket.

Ask around and more Pro's have at least 3 machines ready to go for a full correction detail.  :thumbup:

Looks good & nice to see they put a decent length of cable on it. Can you get a 5" backing plate? I see it comes with a 6" plate, meaning you need pads which are more than 6"

Spoke with Tim.... 5" backing plates due in approximately 14 days...... ie. on the way from China!!!!  :D   :thumbup:

• Like 1

I am up in Yorkshire over the summer doing a few of the Yorkshire CC lads cars so we can combine it with that! Probably wont be in the 86 though as i cant fit all my detaling gear in there!

• Like 1

I am up in Yorkshire over the summer doing a few of the Yorkshire CC lads cars so we can combine it with that! Probably wont be in the 86 though as i cant fit all my detaling gear in there!

Booooooo! Go on - get the GT86 out for a good drive   ;)

Be sure and let me know as and when mate  :thumbup:

Finally got to inspect one of these 21E units close up today - they feel pretty well screwed together it has to be said.

Next to a Rupes LHR unit - it really does stand up quite well..... just hope for the same reliability in operation follows on.

The packaging seemed a bit less robust than what my G220 came in; so there be be some courier damaged units arriving... hopefully not.

Seems a good weight - pretty comparable with my G220.

Nice to see the backing plate mounting method and clearance has been addressed ie. no washer/spacer required on these.

So looks like i'll get one ordered when further backing plate options are in stock; just the new Milltek stainless steel exhaust system to pay for first and holiday thereafter.  :giggle: 

• Like 1

I am very happy with the quality of these polishers...though not used it yet

Do you know anyone who could be in the market for a second hand CYC ShineMate Rotary Polisher...I have my eyes on a Rupes Rotary

I am very happy with the quality of these polishers...though not used it yet

Do you know anyone who could be in the market for a second hand CYC ShineMate Rotary Polisher...I have my eyes on a Rupes Rotary

What sort of price you after?

Lots of guys looking for DA deals - but few in the market for a rotary tbh.

I'll happily pitch your name in on the other forums should anyone ask.

I would have bought one of these but I don't want 2 DA 's and I can't imagine it's Easy to sell used. Although mine is as new only been used under 10 times ;)

Just taken advantage of the 15% off Waxstock offer from i4Detailing and bought a Rupes LH18ENS Rotary Polisher....

....complete with Flexipad 75mm and 125mm Flexible Backing Plates

Delivered tomorrow  

Just taken advantage of the 15% off Waxstock offer from i4Detailing and bought a Rupes LH18ENS Rotary Polisher....

....complete with Flexipad 75mm and 125mm Flexible Backing Plates

Delivered tomorrow

So have you bought the DAS 21E and the Rupes?

Did you get a free cap Chris? That's cool :)

....complete with Flexipad 75mm and 125mm Flexible Backing Plates

Delivered tomorrow

Cool, you could try & get some samples from them for your shine & show competition.

Thanks for that link mate! Interesting deal...

Maxolen - they are based in Leeds as i recall.

Might be worth popping in to see what direct price can be had on this.

No eBay fees, package deal and collection too.... win win!  :thumbup:

• Like 1