'Clean'Your'Car' DAS-21E Dual Action Polisher

ChrisRs

You agree with Chris that you have read it's a copy, yes I've read similar threads. But perhaps Chris should have worded it better as comparing it to something he has not used is not very good.

I have never mentioned his age, so I'm not sure where you are going with this.

Are my points not valid ones?

No I agreed with chris about his comments on what he thought about the machine that he has used.

As for the age, referring to him as a senior, that confirms you are talking about his age. But it has no relevance in this thread.

• Like 1

No I agreed with chris about his comments on what he thought about the machine that he has used.

As for the age, referring to him as a senior, that confirms you are talking about his age. But it has no relevance in this thread.

Dear me this is getting silly now. I would never disrespect, upset or be aggressive to anyone senior/older than me, it's not the way I've been brought up. You respect your elders. What don't you understand?

Dear me this is getting silly now. I would never disrespect, upset or be aggressive to anyone senior/older than me, it's not the way I've been brought up. You respect your elders. What don't you understand?

You've pretty much contradicted yourself.

Read your posts back and see. Chris obviously thought the same as his reply was similar to mine.

Anyway back on topic would be nice.

This does not appear to be going anywhere productive...............

Polite suggestion (to all) - might be worth dropping it and moving on

It's a good thread and I am leaning to taking one of these off CYC. I don't much care what it is or is not like if it looks capable of doing a good job at a good price.

The Sonax looks a good polish too, is anyone (who has a long throw DA) finding they need a longer working time polish to keep up with the machine?

• Like 2

This does not appear to be going anywhere productive...............

Polite suggestion (to all) - might be worth dropping it and moving on

It's a good thread and I am leaning to taking one of these off CYC. I don't much care what it is or is not like if it looks capable of doing a good job at a good price.

The Sonax looks a good polish too, is anyone (who has a long throw DA) finding they need a longer working time polish to keep up with the machine?

Many thanks for the intervention and adding some perspective there mate! Much needed too  :thumbup:

As Mark says " it looks capable of doing a good job at a good price" - perfect! Lets not embellish too much beyond that.

Happy detailing folks!  :sun: 

Has anyone else posted a thread, specifically to help others and regretted doing so

Absolutely!

Some people are just on here to be annoying and everyone knows better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, do you know if this has all the bits I need to get going with a correction/polish this weekend? 

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=673 

Or am I better looking at this?

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/das-6-pro-dual-action-polisher/das-6-pro-dual-action-polisher-menzerna-intro-kit/prod_720.html 

I keep procrastinating but am going to do something TODAY!! lol!

• Like 1

As said it all depends on how much youre going to use and for what job

If just applying glazes and the accasional cleaner polish, then go for the DAS-Pro

If wanting to remove swirls and scratches on a regular basis and a lot quicker, then the DAS-21 will be the one

However...IMO...Get the latter..it will do everything better

As said it all depends on how much youre going to use and for what job

If just applying glazes and the accasional cleaner polish, then go for the DAS-Pro

If wanting to remove swirls and scratches on a regular basis and a lot quicker, then the DAS-21 will be the one

However...IMO...Get the latter..it will do everything better

I was wondering if anyone knows if the first link will have everything with it, ie pads - I have PLENTY of polishes etc but I want to do some paint correction (swirl removal) this weekend and want the pads to be there without spending a fortune (already done that this month!)

• 1 month later...