My Race Blue Rapid Sport/Now Rejected.

• 3 weeks later...

No report for 4 weeks.

Howzit going?

I really want to know how life is with a car you rejected because it was clearly sub-standard -  but then somehow took back 3 months later?

No report for 4 weeks.

Howzit going?

I really want to know how life is with a car you rejected because it was clearly sub-standard -  but then somehow took back 3 months later?

Yep,+1,hows it going, Stormy? :|

Excuse the delay as I started another thread after I got it back.

Anyway all is well with the Sport. No fault with the fuel gauge at all now. The deal they came up with was :

Write off my 2 months arrears with no effect to my credit history.

Paid me £150 cash.

That was from VWFS

Skoda UK supplied and the dealer fitted a set of Eibach springs as a goodwill gesture costing them £287 fitted. I was given the difference back by my dealer as they were only going to charge me £160 [emoji106][emoji4]

Everything is fine with it now. VWFS refused my rejection in the end as after the 2 engineers reports they were satisfied it was fixed and was fit for purpose. I did drive it 25 miles prior to accepting there offer to make sure and couldn't fault it.

I sold my Citigo back to the dealer and made some money there too [emoji106]

Now I just have the Rapid. Looks so much better with Eibachs too.

b4d60e97c3e7fb8b407ccd84e911c150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Excuse the delay as I started another thread after I got it back.

Anyway all is well with the Sport. No fault with the fuel gauge at all now. The deal they came up with was :

Write off my 2 months arrears with no effect to my credit history.

Paid me £150 cash.

That was from VWFS

Skoda UK supplied and the dealer fitted a set of Eibach springs as a goodwill gesture costing them £287 fitted. I was given the difference back by my dealer as they were only going to charge me £160 [emoji106][emoji4]

Everything is fine with it now. VWFS refused my rejection in the end as after the 2 engineers reports they were satisfied it was fixed and was fit for purpose. I did drive it 25 miles prior to accepting there offer to make sure and couldn't fault it.

I sold my Citigo back to the dealer and made some money there too [emoji106]

Now I just have the Rapid. Looks so much better with Eibachs too.

Good to hear all is well with the car,its a looker for sure. :|

It did yes. It would've been hard trying to reject something that is now fixed. They did say that if it does play up next time that they will be straight on the case [emoji6]