Black Edition owners?

I have a feeling there aren't going to be many, but I'll ask anyway...

Who has or is getting a Roomster Black Edition?

1. BossFox

2. ?

3. ?

4. ?

• Like 1

Party of one?

Cheque please! :D

Skoda must have made some as when I ordered yesterday there was a car sitting waiting at the docks.

So they (however many there are... Lee? ;)) must come up for sale at some stage meaning I won't be all lonely in the Black Roomy club.

Even if nobody orders one these pre made ones will have to filter through to dealers and be sold at some stage.

:hi:  All the cars will either be built or awaiting a build week BUT cannot have additional options added - the build week could be 6 weeks away but either way the cars will slowly filter through the system then on to us or our delightful (slightly mad) customers - well one slightly mad one anyway   ;)  :D 

At the end of the day though, and I can't think how many are being built (3, maybe 4  :rofl: ), they will ALL have to be registered at some point, you can't just scrap them  :no:  Well you could but you'd be a pratt if you did 

• Like 4

Am I correct that it is only available with a manual box? i would like one but only if its got a DSG. It's not that I am against manual, i just can't be asked with all the hills round my way.

Tell her ,she wont see another one in the car park.And it be so exclusive you probably wont pass another on the road.

Funny thing is others will spend thousands to make their car stand out from the crowd.

Look at the Pope how much did he spend on his?

• Like 1

Nope, as many as Skoda UK have ordered as they are pre-made with no optional extras possible.

Not a huge number I suspect because Roomster sales are never huge.

Just bought one today.

Already have a red Fabia elegance with white roof and went in to buy a second hand Monte Carlo Fabia. But then saw the black popemobile and loved it. Hopefully collecting it on Thursday.

BossFox do you already have yours?

• Like 2

Just bought one today.

Already have a red Fabia elegance with white roof and went in to buy a second hand Monte Carlo Fabia. But then saw the black popemobile and loved it. Hopefully collecting it on Thursday.

No he's waiting for 64 plate iirc
  • Like 1

And then there were three !!!

Who has or is getting a Roomster Black Edition?

1. BossFox

2. leemoney

3. scaryt

4. ?

5. ?

Just bought one today.

No, mine is there but I am holding off resistering it until 1st Spetember for a 64 plate.

Not a great difference in the grand scheme of things, but if it goes back in the first three years it'll be worth a bit more as a trade in.  Say £300 or so.