meister r coilovers

A lot of the GT86 boys run them. No complaints from them. Do they make some for the Fabia then? Have you got a link.

BC are another one who the 86 lot like too. Wonder if they do any....

No experience on a Skoda, but I run these on my R32 Skyline and they are very good.

Like this kit I have around 30 clicks of adjustment.

0 is like a sport, but comfy set up on the road, 15-20 is good for track and over 20 it's race car rock hard.

They recently started doing a kit for the Fiesta ST and that's getting rave reviews too.

Had some on my prelude...amazing quality infinately better than anything else iv had...vmax, koni, bilsteins+spax....didnt realise they were available for non japs

how do you rate bilsteins in that line up? I have the B12 kit been delivered today, but having seen these I am now starting to regret it, well least I can take some comfort in knowing the B12's where £200 cheaper.

think ill go ahead and bite the bullet and get them orderd once im home,

tom, have a look at pb's if youre set on d2 coilys, there exactly the same and are cheaper i believe,

They look a good bit of kit I think I heard boss fox runs the PB brakes on his yeti as well?

I do and they are very effective.

Have done three track days on them and also tried the race pads PB Brakes do too.

Impressed.

Yes give them a search they seem to be spot on with customer service! You can even ask them questions on their Facebook page

Very interesting cheers bud. Looking at my setup now for mine, see if I can get something a tad more comfy and that will actually handle somewhat LOL.

pb coliys wont be a tad more comfy,

there fairly firm,

lad i was at college with had D2's (same as PB's) fitted to his skyline it handle well for the boat (r33) but they werent comfy on long journeys

Yes give them a search they seem to be spot on with customer service! You can even ask them questions on their Facebook page

If you message Dan on the FB page or email him, you usually get an answer in under 12 hours.

I needed a second set of discs for my Yeti (330mm) and he had them in the post the next day, turned up within the week.

Impressive considering they are in Taiwan.

As I said though, no experience of the coilovers as I run Meister R on the Skyline and KWv3 on the Yeti.

how do you rate bilsteins in that line up? I have the B12 kit been delivered today, but having seen these I am now starting to regret it, well least I can take some comfort in knowing the B12's where £200 cheaper.

Just goin on personal experience