The West Meon Hut #18

@Lee

Mondeo is up for sale, so next time will be coming in something...Interesting (reliable)

How about a TVR that should be more reliable and cost less to run :D

• Like 1

Well I may have been swayed by the BMW Crowd, going to have a look at one tonight, http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408246844085/sort/mileage/advert-type/Classified/model/5_series/keywords/M%20sport/usedcars/price-to/3000/radius/1500/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/bmw/postcode/gu124pf?logcode=p

I want Petrol, I want quick, I want Auto and I want to be lazy (can you tell)

• Like 1

Well I may have been swayed by the BMW Crowd, going to have a look at one tonight, http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201408246844085/sort/mileage/advert-type/Classified/model/5_series/keywords/M%20sport/usedcars/price-to/3000/radius/1500/page/1/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew/make/bmw/postcode/gu124pf?logcode=p

I want Petrol, I want quick, I want Auto and I want to be lazy (can you tell)

That looks smart. :)

Did anyone get any pictures of the more exotic cars? I didn't quite get round to it. I was too hungry beforehand and it was dark by the time we'd finished eating.

I've got some with number plates not covered. That matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to me, and how many of the Porsche/Lambo/Bentley etc owners are going to be reading Briskoda?

Ha..

Well, we saw a few choice burnouts.

Hopefully no one ends up getting in trouble or getting clubs banned.

The landlady, Melissa ( :wub: :love: ) was doing the BBQ for them. She knows the score with the PHers ;)

• Like 1