The West Meon Hut #18

@Lee

I see that red civic with the black boot all the time in Winnall after work. Really poor job on the rear end in my opinion.

I still maintain it looks like it's been wrapped by cheap wrapping paper from POUNDLAND!.

If anyone says I said John Lewis paper they're a fibber :p

• Like 2

Yes I've engraved it on the Kitchen Calendar, didn't miss much then !

A Fn Nobel Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr anybody see under its hood ?

I don't remember seeing anyone lift their bonnet but the owner of the black Aston Martin left the keys in the ignition and engine running for quite a while and was no where to be seen!

I drove past on Sunday afternoon and there was some kind of meet going on in the grassed area. Lots of youngsters with Civics etc. Saw an unmarked 14 plate black Octavia vRS (not the new shape) on the A3, it was behind me from Petersfield to Waterlooville. People were flying past completely oblivious but the copper didn't react to any, just maintained his steady 65mph. Also saw a very plan looking grey 320d unmarked the other day, thought this was a little odd as they tend to be 330 or 335d's I thought.

Edited by austenw90

There is nothing exciting to see under the bonnet of a Noble ( I used to work for McLaren so have seen many a supercar ) There just a 2 Litre ford Zetec Lump with a Turbo stuck on them, Sadly under the bonnet does not live upto the Leicstershire barn creations exterior looks!! :no:

I think Austin is right with the 2.5, Just remember spending 2 days with the car in the shop ( measuring everything, pictures and stuff ) as it was the same time they were looking to launch the MP4-12C.

Got to the part of opening the engine hood thinking " Hmm V8? maybe a V10"

WHATTTTTT!!!! A bloody old ford Lump!!!! :wall:

LOL

• Like 1

Lol, I think it will be the lure of a Matiz!!

The bigger decision is "do I go Daewoo or Chevrolet" !!

Has to be the Daewoo. No hiding cheap Korean cars behind an American brand.

Daewoo make fridges and other appliances as well so they must be good ;)

In reality though the Matiz is not much different from the Dacia or Hyundai i10's of this decade.

Edited by austenw90

Has to be the Daewoo. No hiding cheap Korean cars behind an American brand.

Daewoo make fridges and other appliances as well so they must be good ;)

In reality though the Matiz is not much different from the Dacia or Hyundai i10's of this decade.

Oh Hyundai all the way, I am slightly confused where this conversation has gone?