• 1 year later...

If the car came with Amundsen radio with integrated bluetooth, there is no bluetooth box installed under the seat. If the car came with Swing or lower, then there certainly is a bluetooth box under one of the front seats, usually the front right.

My 2013 rapid has the Swing stereo.

My android phone can see a skoda bluetooth device, so, looks like there is hardware in the car transmitting a bluetooth signal....but when I try to pair my phone to it, it just gives an error.

I've not found any options on the stereo to pair or anything like that.  

My 2013 rapid has the Swing stereo.

My android phone can see a skoda bluetooth device, so, looks like there is hardware in the car transmitting a bluetooth signal....but when I try to pair my phone to it, it just gives an error.

I've not found any options on the stereo to pair or anything like that.  

Does your car have a multifunctional display and steering wheel? The pairing options are accessed through it.

It just has the normal display, the one with MPG, Range, Distance, and the steering wheel stick for moving up and down through those options, with the button underneath the stick for select/reset.

I didn't notice anything popping up on that display, but I was looking at the stereo - are you saying that display pops up with pairing information?

It just has the normal display, the one with MPG, Range, Distance, and the steering wheel stick for moving up and down through those options, with the button underneath the stick for select/reset.

I didn't notice anything popping up on that display, but I was looking at the stereo - are you saying that display pops up with pairing information?

In cars with Maxidot there is a special Phone menu from which you can pair your phone. When there's no Maxidot, you normally pair your phone within 3 minutes from turning on the ignition. The Swing has no options for controlling calls though, and I'm not sure how you will answer your calls if there's no red/green telephone buttons on your steering wheel. In any case, try pairing with 1234 or 0000 as pairing code.

• 3 weeks later...

I did a little researching...

Octavia has foam box, or mount with cover under pax seat.

In Rapid BT should be under the carpet floor of the pax seat, so seat needs to be pulled out in order to get to it.

BT number is 7P6 035 730 N.