SE 5dr Greentech Prices

Oli3000

Is there much flexibility? My parents are looking at a new Citigo on the 0% PCP with the convenience pack (primarily for the rear sensors) but we didn't seem to be getting anywhere with a good deal!

Are prices that tight at the minute?

You can always get a deal on any new Skoda.

Some people just don't hunt around enough.

Have you tried CarWow?

You have to remember that Skoda UK give dealers a smaller margin on a 0% financed car to help offset the cost of the interest lost.

Lookers is always doing competitive deals. At the moment they are doing £600 discount on any CitiGo with a 0% PCP and free servicing. It really depends how far are you willing to travel. TBH I have traveled at between 70-160 miles to get my cars as in london local dealers don't want to hear the word discount.

Or, as BossFox says try CarWow.

Cheers lads - have given CarWow a go. Tried DtD last night and they offered me £10 off! I think they did already get a quote from Lookers as I mentioned they did some good deals. Will have to double check exactly what they asked.

Just bought an SE yesterday on the 0% PCP with free servicing and got a 2% discount which amounted to about £180. Was more than happy with that. I tried every small car going and there was nothing to touch the build quality (other than Mii or Up) or the deal. This is my second Citigo. I couldnt believe how tinny the new Toyota Aygo is. This deal on the SE is a no brainer. £150 deposit £109 a month - damn cheap motoring.

Just bought an SE yesterday on the 0% PCP with free servicing and got a 2% discount which amounted to about £180. Was more than happy with that. I tried every small car going and there was nothing to touch the build quality (other than Mii or Up) or the deal. This is my second Citigo. I couldnt believe how tinny the new Toyota Aygo is. This deal on the SE is a no brainer. £150 deposit £109 a month - damn cheap motoring.

Who was that with? They were asking for £500 deposit @ £114/month yesterday. That was 35000 miles over 42 months. Seemed a little steep to me. I know the price is a bit higher because it's 5dr.

skoda rang swmbo today and asked to talk to me as they said lots of deals including 20% off certain models and free servicing

may be worth paying a dealer a visit and enquire

If people are computer savvy enough to get on this forum they should really try CarWow, it's very easy.

On a £15k car I got £500 off on the 0% deal or £2,000 off if I didn't want the 0%.

I just don't understand people struggling to get discounts from dealers when the whole UK network of dealers are waiting to sell you a car online...

So far I've managed to get a price of £9170 for a 5dr SE with PID, convenience pack, entertainment pack and spare wheel... Started this morning at £10170! Quite pleased personally!

If only Greentech was a bit cheaper as tbh it doesn't make sense for the money saved on tax and the tiny amount saved on petrol...

If the elegance was on 0% I probably would be pushing those buttons, but even that 2.9% makes a big difference.

• Like 1

If people are computer savvy enough to get on this forum they should really try CarWow, it's very easy.

On a £15k car I got £500 off on the 0% deal or £2,000 off if I didn't want the 0%.

I just don't understand people struggling to get discounts from dealers when the whole UK network of dealers are waiting to sell you a car online...

I've just put this spec in on my account! Waiting for offers now :)

Who was that with? They were asking for £500 deposit @ £114/month yesterday. That was 35000 miles over 42 months. Seemed a little steep to me. I know the price is a bit higher because it's 5dr.

Wow I feel robbed! Signed on a 36 month £0 deposit £128/month 24000 miles today and thought I had played a blinder!

Sorry can't see how to just edit last post on phone but again just so folks can go in to their dealers with prices to beat I switched to 41 months (don't know why they didn't do 42) 0 deposit 108 per month 8k a year. I think this is an amazing deal from skoda especially with free servicing, 0% apr and no deposit....totally blew all my contract hire quotes out of the water!

Have never driven a skoda so hopefully enjoy the car!

I should also add that we ordered one from Blades Skoda, Gloucester.

£120/month for 41 months with a £500 deposit (42 months) at 10k miles PA. Optional end payment £4200.

SE Citigo 60ps Manual

Extras:

Metallic blue

PID

Convenience pack

Entertainment pack

Spare wheel

0% apr, 3 years free servicing and road assist. We're pleased. Still debating adding alloys but then we're almost at elegance prices!

• Like 1