Adrian Flux

LewisVRS

So this time last year I bought a fabia Vrs and insured it through Adrian Flux. The cost was £1950 for the year. Bit pricey but they did say I am a 'young driver (19) with a faster car' but I took out the insurance as it was the cheapest.

Now a year on (and stupidly 3 points heavier!) it's up for renewal. So after half an hour on the phone to Adrian Flux the gave me there best price of £780 for the year. Now I was expecting it to be a bit cheaper than the last but £1200 less is ridiculous! Needless to say im happy with it! Can't see why it's dropped so much but who would argue! Made sure everything was correct and declared so the deals done.

Thought I'd share to other drivers because this is my third year with them and they have been by far the cheapest and have offered the best service. Absolute mintness.

Lewis

• Like 1

Adrian flux are a specialest broker, so better if you have mods or points tbh. Another one to try next time is skyinsurance. Im paying £380 for my octy vrs, cheaper by £200 everywhere else i tried

Adrian flux are a specialest broker, so better if you have mods or points tbh. Another one to try next time is skyinsurance. Im paying £380 for my octy vrs, cheaper by £200 everywhere else i tried

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

I was equally impressed with Flux come renewal time this year! I used them years ago and my renewal was sky high, so I ended up changing insurer. They must have taken this onboard, as my renewal this year was very good!

Either that or I need to admit that I'm getting old...!!

• Like 1

So at 20 your insured on a vrs for £60 more than i can get insured on a 70hp SE at 22 with no points, 1 years no claims and licence for 3 years with other insurance companies.

I really do need to send Dan a PM next month dont i haha.

• Like 1

So at 20 your insured on a vrs for £60 more than i can get insured on a 70hp SE at 22 with no points, 1 years no claims and licence for 3 years with other insurance companies.

I really do need to send Dan a PM next month dont i haha.

:rofl: I was rather surprised at a quote I got for a twin charger and just how cheap it was but then I decided not to :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Easiest thing is to ring our freephone club line on 0800 369 8590 and just let them know you're a Briskoda member and we should be able to sort you out.

Regards,

Dan.

Will be trying you guys when my renewal is due.

Hi,

Easiest thing is to ring our freephone club line on 0800 369 8590 and just let them know you're a Briskoda member and we should be able to sort you out.

Regards,

Dan.

Will be trying you guys when my renewal is due.