cheap upgrades

I don't think the 1.4 Comforts came with a vRS badge. Could be wrong though :notme:

Op never mentioned what model it was. So I presumed it was a Vrs cos not many people mod other fabia's.

My bad. I must be crucified.

I beg for mercy oh forum god please do not smite me for putting myself out there with comments on a forum.

• Like 1

OP's model is mentioned under his avatar. Consider yourself let off with a warning ;)

Again I must apologise for viewing the forum on my mobile phone. I am aware that doing so is wrong so I have removed my socks and ironed my hands and pray that this is enough to appease the forum god and his judgment, only time will tell. I have also painted a red cross above my door and sacrifice my first born child.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALMIGHTY FORUM GOD.

:P

• Like 2

Depends what you want out of your mods, More BHP - Speed, Better Handling, Style?

If you want power then Remap intake + exhaust system maybe worth looking into, Handling then go for new bushes front and rear + RARB, Brake upgrades are worth looking into (I have the callipers of the octavia Vrs on my Fabia), Even Drilled or Grooved Discs with some quality pads maybe a wise option. Styling them colour coding, tinted windows, some kind of splitter on the front bumper, body kits (not so cheep sprayed and fitted), better sound system maybe, I guess whatever takes your liking.

Personally I would have a remap stuck right on the top of that list.

Edit: Oh ****, just noticed its a 1.4 Comfort and you want to mod it up? Maybe your gandma will want to buy it off you and then go find yourself a VRS

Again I must apologise for viewing the forum on my mobile phone. I am aware that doing so is wrong so I have removed my socks and ironed my hands and pray that this is enough to appease the forum god and his judgment, only time will tell. I have also painted a red cross above my door and sacrifice my first born child.

PLEASE FORGIVE ME ALMIGHTY FORUM GOD.

:P

I veiw on my phone too. so also dont get this info

and im forever asking "where are you located " in the forsale section lol

• Like 1

I'm on my phone... I can see it..

Personally I'd lose the stickers... colour code the wing mirrors n door handles, and bumpstops or remove them (if not done so already), fix anything that's broken... Give it a service, upgrade handling and put some top end tyres on.

If you want to go faster- there is no replacement for displacement... 

interior - make it comfortable and install some decent ICE

Edited by SkUG

Depends what you want out of your mods, More BHP - Speed, Better Handling, Style?

If you want power then Remap intake + exhaust system maybe worth looking into, Handling then go for new bushes front and rear + RARB, Brake upgrades are worth looking into (I have the callipers of the octavia Vrs on my Fabia), Even Drilled or Grooved Discs with some quality pads maybe a wise option. Styling them colour coding, tinted windows, some kind of splitter on the front bumper, body kits (not so cheep sprayed and fitted), better sound system maybe, I guess whatever takes your liking.

Personally I would have a remap stuck right on the top of that list.

Edit: Oh ****, just noticed its a 1.4 Comfort and you want to mod it up? Maybe your gandma will want to buy it off you and then go find yourself a VRS

my grandma died in 2009, there was no need for your comment, i would have happily got a VRS if it wasn't for the price of the insurance

• 5 months later...