2005 Frozen White Fabia VRS

Skoda_Saint

That a yes? I'm serious

I will definitely give you first offer on it. TBH I have two very nice Skoda's.... which becomes a problem going out... I get slightly paranoid about some idiot doing some damage to either, like what happened to Dark Hero. So they're parked very safely and far from morons, usually surrounded by cars I know. (Maidstone meet a few months ago springs to mind). :)

Theirs some touches I want to do, in progress at present, which will make you want it even more. I'm at Coombe in it in a couple of weeks which will probably decide whether or not I keep it, if the track buzz bites that is. :D

She's now been off road for just over a month, long ratio box going in, and I'm missing her. Theirs also a tiny bit here and there I'm touching up to be just perfect. Lots of pictures will be coming when completed, I think you'll like it.

Well if it does you're more than welcome on a ride in her at Rockingham. Back seats will most likely be coming out soon too... as will a battery move and air con removal. ;)

Air con removal is proving to be a pain, mainly finding the right length aux belt. Should make quite a weight saving though :)

• Like 1

Thanks Charlie, yes a few people have done it on site already and have even mentioned the belt part number which should help it some. I'll bag up everything, for anyone else that buys the car going forward, however for track fun it'll be a good bang for buck type mod.

Thanks Charlie, yes a few people have done it on site already and have even mentioned the belt part number which should help it some. I'll bag up everything, for anyone else that buys the car going forward, however for track fun it'll be a good bang for buck type mod.

That's the thing with the fabia it's so damn heavy for a small hatch, lose a few more kg's will improve everything :)

That's the thing with the fabia it's so damn heavy for a small hatch, lose a few more kg's will improve everything :)

True, I put Taylor's on the corner sales and with just under a full tank and no driver it was about bang on 1,300kg.

I'm good with an angle grinder.........

I can confirm this! :)

• Like 4

I was trying to bed my clutch In gently when I first had it fitted, unfortunately my rear calipers had seized and I was trying to do a hill start. It started to smell :( 3 years later it's still going strong though

• Like 1

Castle Coombe came and went... we saw, car and I, participated, had fun, conquered.. no not quite LOL, but a great day with so many good people! It was also obvious, bar my noobish driving (I'm allowed first real time on track), was that the car desperately needs an oil cooler. So that is next on shopping list... as will be some circuit driver training to enable me to get the best from the car and myself. :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...