The West Meon Hut #21

In, as long as it doesn't clash with another prospective primary school open evening, I took a litle bit of flak for last nights meet fortunately, it was with the god-squad school which we're very unlikely to choose, can't think why ?

That's twice today you've had a dig at religion on here! Good work ;)

• Like 2

Just noticed that if anyone can turn up on the 4th of December then big respect to you"............ Seeing as there is no 4th of December I was thinking of doing things a bit different and showing up on the 2nd...... Let us know if you guys fancy that instead??

LOL

• Like 2

Just noticed that if anyone can turn up on the 4th of December then big respect to you"............ Seeing as there is no 4th of December I was thinking of doing things a bit different and showing up on the 2nd...... Let us know if you guys fancy that instead??

LOL

There is a 4th of December, just not a Tuesday 4th of December... literally just noticed as I was typing out my email to the West Meon.  :clap:  :nerd:

Tuesday 2nd of December, ignore previous ramblings...

• Like 2

There is a 4th of December, just not a Tuesday 4th of December... literally just noticed as I was typing out my email to the West Meon.  :clap:  :nerd:

Tuesday 2nd of December, ignore previous ramblings...

An email to book a table? :) Good job.

Didn't notice the date, frankly. Will still be there.

That's twice today you've had a dig at religion on here! Good work ;)[/quote

Its not that I'm anti-religion, their schools just don't seem as sorry as others when they get caught out kiddy fiddling, you'd have thought they'd be better able to deal with it considering their vast experience in the matter.

• Like 1

Yoss, here's a link I think might be of interest to you, http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/333316-love-finding-new-features/?p=4010303

We're not allowed cars on delivery! I can't really see how you got it in there despite the evidence in front of me. Maybe it's shorter than my trolley. I am impressed.

I hope to be along to Decembers after missing a few.

A change of path with cars resulting in some cash in the bank and a small Italian hatchback, strange as it may sound where my most reliable driving miles have been.

I can't disclose much info online but will say I was made a very good offer for my previous car.

I wanted to go for a Fiesta ST-3 but couldn't justify signing a finance agreement right now or spending that kind of money when I'm looking to buy a place.

Edited by austenw90
  • Like 3